Screen flashing

Redhawk36

Screen flashing

Post by Redhawk36 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:43 pm

To be clear, the image of the screen flashes on the software, not the DS's screen itself. On the software, the screen often flips from capturing the DS's screen to a blank white screen and back again. Note that the connection **seems** to be consistent because the DS's orange light (signaling charge) is continuously illuminated. As I've tried reinstalling the software and using different USB cables, this tells me that it is an internal capture card/port issue. I have not dropped the DS, and usually I just keep my USB plugged into it at all times. Would I be able to send in my DS to get this issue evaluated/fixed? Has anyone else experienced this? To be fair, this cap card has lasted me about 2 years, and I absolutely love the use I've gotten out of it. I just wish it would continue to work as smoothly as it used to!

pezoneden

Re: Screen flashing

Post by pezoneden » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:17 pm

I had a similar problem. Not sure if its the same thing happening but this post might help you viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2981

Redhawk36

Post by Redhawk36 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:34 pm

pezoneden wrote:I had a similar problem. Not sure if its the same thing happening but this post might help you viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2981
Unfortunately, no... even when nothing else is plugged in, it still flashes like that. Any other suggestions?

werster

Post by werster » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:35 am

Just posting to say I have definitely had this issue before. Happened with my old DS card a lot, and it's just started happening to my new one today. I do not have a fix though, and have no idea what causes it. It's very annoying, I'd at least like to know why it happens