Hearing myself and gameplay while recording at the same time

grimreaper

Hearing myself and gameplay while recording at the same time

Post by grimreaper » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:08 am

This is annoying to me to no end. I'm using Windows 7. Just what exactly am I doing wrong? Give give me step by step details. I clicked on recording devices>right click realtek hd audio on the microphone icon>listen>clicked listen to this device yet when I record yes I hear gameplay but I still hear myself in the background. It's really saddens me that I really wanted to record but now I may not be able to. Please help me anyone.

Concerning the noise filter that came with the 3ds I'm a little confused. Bare with me if I'm installing this correctly. Maybe this is my problem? The noise filter connects to the 3ds, while the end of the noise filter connects to the green audio connection from your pc speakers yes? What if you don't have that green audio connection? I'm using a laptop. Do I have to buy a male to male audio connection?

Deleted User 288

Re: Hearing myself and gameplay while recording at the same

Post by Deleted User 288 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:02 pm

For the audio, you can just get an aux cable to bridge the gap. They're dirt cheap on ebay, where you can get them for 99 cents and free shipping.

grimreaper

Re: Hearing myself and gameplay while recording at the same

Post by grimreaper » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Alxamei wrote:For the audio, you can just get an aux cable to bridge the gap. They're dirt cheap on ebay, where you can get them for 99 cents and free shipping.
You're exactly right. I just one this afternoon. Now when I record I don't hear through the mic but only from line in like loopy told me. I'm very happy that it works now. No more emulators for me. Loopy thank you very much!