3DS XL Capture Card, Sound Noise!

Mixeli

3DS XL Capture Card, Sound Noise!

Post by Mixeli » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi! My name is Mixeli! I already buy a 3ds capture card from you!
This is for you loopy!
You did great job on this, For now, I have no problem on your 3ds capture!
If you want to see my channel, here what I do : https://www.youtube.com/Mixeli
---
But I decided to buy another capture card with my new 3ds xl, because of the fact that you didn't want for the moment make new 3ds capture card,
I buy the capture card from Katsukity!(please read until the end)

Last week, Katsukity send me my New 3ds xl with the capture card, all work perfectly, I have no problem with his/her capture card however I have problem with the sound noise..
I wanted to show you an example of my problem here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlZlkWgIy0
If your listen really carefully, it has a little sound noise each second. it's been five days i tried to find a solution of this problem but nothing work to resolve this problem...
--
Have you ever had this problem before? Do you know how to solve it?
Why I send to you? Just because you and Katsukity are the only one doing this kind of thing, you understand English better compared to Katsukity.
For a few days, I send my problem but they do not respond. I really regret having to buy from them but simultaneously I had no choice.
You are the only one who can help me to solve this problem. Please. If you have a solution for that. I would love to know.
I could pay the shipping cost outward and return smoothly. You have nothing to pay. If you can just solve my problem, I would give you 25 dollars more for repair. Thank you for the answer.
It is not the new 3ds capture that does not work but simply a problem of sound that I can not solve until now despites my computer skills...

ShaKage

Re: 3DS XL Capture Card, Sound Noise!

Post by ShaKage » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:33 pm

I dont hear anything wrong with the audio?
What you should do is use shorter USB cables and lower the sound volume to about 20% in the 3DS capture sound settings.

Otherwise the sound is really loud and you are bound to hear some "hissing" in the background.

Mixeli

Post by Mixeli » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 pm

ShaKage wrote:I dont hear anything wrong with the audio?
What you should do is use shorter USB cables and lower the sound volume to about 20% in the 3DS capture sound settings.

Otherwise the sound is really loud and you are bound to hear some "hissing" in the background.
I totally delete the sound when reccording even if I reduce the sound, It the same problem.
That exactly what I said before, each second the sound Sizzling or hissing a little. It the only problem I had with that. I have no other problem than that.

LVNeptune

Post by LVNeptune » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:27 pm

He is saying reduce the sound on the source when you are recording. I honestly can't hear anything either.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Get a new audio cable? Or maybe just wiggle it until it stops.

I'd have this problem with my modded Vita and sometimes just replugging the audio cable would fix it... but I still try to remain as still as possible.

Mixeli

Post by Mixeli » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 pm

triple_lei wrote:Get a new audio cable? Or maybe just wiggle it until it stops.

I'd have this problem with my modded Vita and sometimes just replugging the audio cable would fix it... but I still try to remain as still as possible.
I already try the other audio cable from Loopy (with my 3ds capture card) with the new 3ds xl and it the same... I use the 3ds capture card from loopy and I haven't this problem but with the new 3ds xl capture card from katsukity, it only the sound was strange.
LVNeptune wrote:He is saying reduce the sound on the source when you are recording. I honestly can't hear anything either.
I will show you new video to show you that i'm not wrong, wait.
edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nDVilPSq8
See? If you listen carefully, you will see that they're sound noise, each seconde
turn the volume at maximum you will see.

TheBattleProductions

Post by TheBattleProductions » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Mixeli wrote:

I already try the other audio cable from Loopy (with my 3ds capture card) with the new 3ds xl and it the same... I use the 3ds capture card from loopy and I haven't this problem but with the new 3ds xl capture card from katsukity, it only the sound was strange.
LVNeptune wrote:He is saying reduce the sound on the source when you are recording. I honestly can't hear anything either.
See? If you listen carefully, you will see that they're sound noise, each seconde
I don't hear anything funny at all when the sound was reduced. I think it is okay. I definitely do the same with my videos. I find a lot of minor flaws and focus too much on them. The normal viewer (or any viewer in your case) would not notice anything like that unless they wanted to look for flaws in your video. I would not worry about it too much.

Mixeli

Post by Mixeli » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 pm

TheBattleProductions wrote:
Mixeli wrote:

I don't hear anything funny at all when the sound was reduced. I think it is okay. I definitely do the same with my videos. I find a lot of minor flaws and focus too much on them. The normal viewer (or any viewer in your case) would not notice anything like that unless they wanted to look for flaws in your video. I would not worry about it too much.

Yes but I don't want my sound be reduced, I want the sound to be normal, like all other the video I do. If I turn the sound normal, the sound get noise. Even If you say you hear anything other people will say that the volume is too low. I don't want that. Thank you but no, I don't want that.

Loopy it's possible to answer? Thank you. And sorry to bother you.

Technicmaster0

Post by Technicmaster0 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:26 pm

Maybe you can use Audacity's noise reduction feature.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Are you recording the audio from USB or an extra audio cable? If it's USB and you're getting skips in the audio, that's mainly a software issue, there's not much you can do about it. You might try recording sound from the headphone jack instead.