3DS XL Capture Card, Sound Noise!

Mixeli

Re: 3DS XL Capture Card, Sound Noise!

Post by Mixeli » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:34 pm

loopy wrote:Are you recording the audio from USB or an extra audio cable? If it's USB and you're getting skips in the audio, that's mainly a software issue, there's not much you can do about it. You might try recording sound from the headphone jack instead.
I think you're right, (I'm sorry I didn't see that you have already answer me)
I try Lot of game like Zelda, Xenoblade, Super smash bros for 3ds and all the game work fine, I don't even have the problem with sound noise.
So If other game work, the problem didn't come from my 3ds or capture card (usb) but from Pokemon 3ds game only. I think it's because (like you says) of the software, I'm pretty sure about it because it's a beta software and unfinished. I think I will wait until they do an update about the software. I already talk about Katsukity (finally) and she/he send me an update but I have the same problem (only with Pokemon game 3ds).
I will wait until he/she make another update to see if all work.
A friend called Kashi also buy new 3ds xl capture card from Katsukity and Kashi confirmed me that he also have exactly the same problem.
I'm really sorry to bother you about that. I think my problem was resolve but not resolve. It mainly resolve because now I know that my problem didn't come from my 3ds or capture card but from the software.
Thank you for helping me anyway. And keep up your good work.
I hope you will do soon an update about new 3ds capture card. ;)
Bye bye!

Re: 3DS XL Capture Card, Sound Noise!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Obs, add another audio capture, set by default and should work~