Black bars in OBS, but not in 3DS Viewer

LittleBigPacman

Black bars in OBS, but not in 3DS Viewer

Post by LittleBigPacman » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:52 am

Hello All,

So I'm experiencing a rather strange issue and I'm sure if it's my 3DS or if it's something in OBS. When I connect my 3DS and turn on the viewer everything works fine. However when I add it to OBS I get these black bars down the right side and the bottom.

I've always used the window capture feature with OBS and I've been doing it this way for about a year and a half now. Is something wrong with my 3DS Capture Card or is something in OBS. I do have an XSPLIT Premium account as well and haven't tried it over there yet.

And I don't feel like I have to state this but I will anyway - yes, this is a Loopy Capture device (I thought the 3DS Viewer would give it away)

Thank you
Zack
Attachments
IMG_0608_2_22.jpg
IMG_0608_2_22.jpg (49.24 KiB) Viewed 1467 times

desocietas

Re: Black bars in OBS, but not in 3DS Viewer

Post by desocietas » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Have you already tried to delete the source in OBS and re-add it?

LittleBigPacman

Post by LittleBigPacman » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Yes. I even wiped OBS completely. Erased my settings folder and uninstalled and reinstalled OBS. Still same problem :(

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:30 pm

LittleBigPacman wrote:Yes. I even wiped OBS completely. Erased my settings folder and uninstalled and reinstalled OBS. Still same problem :(
Hm, weird... I only have the regular DS Capture, so I can't try to completely recreate the issue. Hopefully Loopy or one of the other folks on the forum has thoughts on it.