CC software wont record anymore. (Mac User)

ThePokeResort

CC software wont record anymore. (Mac User)

Post by ThePokeResort » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:27 pm

My Dual Capture software is saying "Could not start recording video" "It was somehow not possible to start recording video. You may want to try again or verify whether the application has writing rights in the specified output folder"

I didn't change any settings. All I did was turn off my computer because my Dual Capture wouldn't stop saving my video even though it already did and now I have this problem. Someone explain this to me.

lokistarwind

Re: CC software wont record anymore. (Mac User)

Post by lokistarwind » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 am

Probably a bad idea to do that. By my guess you should try not using the save function on the software. I suppose a few ideas you can try is deleting and re-download the software, change the location of where to save, or perhaps try to use a screen capture like quicktime. As for me, I use the dual capture software and use a screen capture software with it since it's less taxing on my computer. I am not familiar with CC, but since it is a fairly new software, I suppose some bugs are expected.

If you want to get technical, I suppose the issue has to do with a permissions problem in that the software believes you do not have access to the location of where you are saving. Either that a default error message from the CC code writer.