Bad connection. where can I send for repairs?

Obdajr

Bad connection. where can I send for repairs?

Post by Obdajr » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:37 am

Hello, I've had my 3DS capture card that I bought from this website for about a year and a half. It has been working without issue until recently. the connection via USB now cuts out more often than it is connected. I did as the sight suggests and tried different USB ports, different computers and separate cords, but am left with the same problem. I am left to assume that the connection port on the capture card has been worn out and is in need of replacement / repair.

I was wondering who I could send it to to have it removed or repaired. I read that you would 3DS capture would not charge for repairs, but I am more than willing to pay for replacement parts and shipping and handling.

Thanks,

Shawn

thegreatgq

Re: Bad connection. where can I send for repairs?

Post by thegreatgq » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:48 pm

hey loopy....

i am a caster on twitch (twitch.tv/thegreatgq)

my 3ds capture device is having these same issues. i got it from you many years ago and my usb connector is all but shot. i love to stream 3ds games and would be willing to pay for repairs if needed. let me know!

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:04 am

You'd both probably be better off (as well as it being quicker) to just shoot Loopy a PM or something.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Hey, I have the same problem where the 3DS screen on the software (both top and bottom) are cutting out more frequently and now are totally black 100% of the time and wont even display anymore. I read that repairs were free and I bought my 3DS with the capture card from you not even a year ago. Please respond.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Hey, I have the same problem where the 3DS screen on the software (both top and bottom) are cutting out more frequently and now are totally black 100% of the time and wont even display anymore. I read that repairs were free and I bought my 3DS with the capture card from you not even a year ago. Please respond.