3DS Capture Under Unspecified Devices

ponodude101

3DS Capture Under Unspecified Devices

Post by ponodude101 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:45 am

When I plugged my 3DS Capture Board in after I even installed the drivers from the website, it was detected as an unspecified device, named "unknown device", saying that there is no driver available for this device and the driver was called "vjoy driver" and it was also listed under unspecified. If it helps, I am using the latest version of Windows 10. If someone can help me, I would appreciate it. This is my first day using this so I don't know really what I could have done wrong.

Anon

Re: 3DS Capture Under Unspecified Devices

Post by Anon » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:32 pm

First question: Katsukity or Loopy capture card?

ponodude101

Post by ponodude101 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Anon wrote:First question: Katsukity or Loopy capture card?
It is loopy. Also, when I installed the driver from the website. it fully installed but is not being detected. Thanks for your help.

Anon

Post by Anon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:52 am

Have you tryd this:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=455

ponodude101

Post by ponodude101 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:20 am

I have tried that and it didn't work. I'm pretty sure it was because it also asked me which device I wanted it to use and I just clicked USB. That option came before the finding of the .inf file, though. Even when I tried to add the .inf file into it. It still wouldn't work for whatever reason. I'll try again, I guess. Any other suggestions?

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:44 am

I will also note that I am using the latest version of windows 10. Does that have something to do with it?

Anon

Post by Anon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:11 pm

No that doesn't matter as I myself just plugged it in and my windows 10 installation automaticly recognized it. Without even needing to install anything, it's very weird that you could solve it with the driver steps though.

ponodude101

Post by ponodude101 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:29 pm

I even tried it on my moms windows 8 computer which, as the website says, is supported and requires no drivers but the 3ds capture was still called "unknown device" and in the unspecified devices section just like on my computer. Could it be the board itself that's malfunctioning? Also, it says that there is no driver for the device when I look at the details of it. What sort of fix is there for this.

ponodude101

Post by ponodude101 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:40 pm

I even tried it on my moms windows 8 computer which, as the website says, is supported and requires no drivers but the 3ds capture was still called "unknown device" and in the unspecified devices section just like on my computer. Could it be the board itself that's malfunctioning? Also, it says that there is no driver for the device when I look at the details of it. What sort of fix is there for all of this?

Anon

Post by Anon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Are you from the EU? you could maybe then ask Merki if he knows what's wrong with it.