Bad USB Connection

ponodude101

Bad USB Connection

Post by ponodude101 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:20 pm

I know Loopy's job is not to fix Katsukity's models. However, I got mine not even two weeks ago and I just got the software working today but I am losing signal every 5 seconds. I have heard that a common Katsukity problem is a bad USB connection. In that case, can I send my 3DS in to have Loopy repair it? I really need this to be done and I can't trust Katsukity with that task. If Loopy could do that for me, I would be grateful.

numberlessusername1

Re: Bad USB Connection

Post by numberlessusername1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:35 am

ponodude101 wrote:I know Loopy's job is not to fix Katsukity's models. However, I got mine not even two weeks ago and I just got the software working today but I am losing signal every 5 seconds. I have heard that a common Katsukity problem is a bad USB connection. In that case, can I send my 3DS in to have Loopy repair it? I really need this to be done and I can't trust Katsukity with that task. If Loopy could do that for me, I would be grateful.
Unfortunately, Loopy has stated he won't be repairing Katsukity's kits any longer.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1991

Just out of curiosity, which model of 3DS do you have?

Re: Bad USB Connection

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:50 am

It's a regular 3DS model. I just don't get why it's constantly losing signal when I haven't even used it for any long period of time since I just got the software working.