Popping Sound/Slight Stuttering with 3DS + Capture Card?

secondubly

Popping Sound/Slight Stuttering with 3DS + Capture Card?

Post by secondubly » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:28 pm

As the title says, I'm using a 3DS with Loopy's capture card and his software, when I load up a game on the 3DS there's an occassional "popping" sound with the audio (it's slight but noticeable) with the audio and the video sutters for maybe a second, every few seconds. Has anyone had the issue and know what to do to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

CorporalSaturn

Re: Popping Sound/Slight Stuttering with 3DS + Capture Card?

Post by CorporalSaturn » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:28 am

You have no idea ow relieved I am that someone else is having this issue! I too have been struggling with this and I've done all the searching I can, I honestly think you should try sending it back to loopy since he supposedly will fix any of his broken cards that are sent in

I'm sorry this wasn't very helpful but I'm hopefully saving you the trouble of googling it for hours and weeks like I did

secondubly

Post by secondubly » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:04 pm

CorporalSaturn wrote:You have no idea ow relieved I am that someone else is having this issue! I too have been struggling with this I've done all the searching I can, I honestly think you should try sending it back to loopy since he supposedly will fix any of his broken cards that are sent

I'm sorry this wasn't helpful but I'm hopefully saving you the trouble of googling it for hours weeks like I did
Hah, I spent a while googling too (about 3 days combined) but nobody was having the issue, so I probably will send it back!

Nice to see I'm not the only one. Thanks though!

CorporalSaturn

Post by CorporalSaturn » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:01 pm

secondubly wrote:
CorporalSaturn wrote:You have no idea ow relieved I am that someone else is having this issue! I too have been struggling with this I've done all the searching I can, I honestly think you should try sending it back to loopy since he supposedly will fix any of his broken cards that are sent

I'm sorry this wasn't helpful but I'm hopefully saving you the trouble of googling it for hours weeks like I did
Hah, I spent a while googling too (about 3 days combined) but nobody was having the issue, so I probably will send it back!

Nice to see I'm not the only one. Thanks though!

I'm gonna try PMing loopy to see if the warranty he offers is still valid, in the mean time some short term solutions I found were
-manually install the drivers
-plug it into a usb 2.0 port in the PC (hubs might have their own issue)
-use some the kid Icarus stand (for whatever reason whenever I use it the problem isn't as frequent(
-plug the capture system in and then start up the 3DS

CorporalSaturn

Post by CorporalSaturn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Hey, I know it's been a while but have you made any headway with this at all?

secondubly

Post by secondubly » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:31 pm

CorporalSaturn wrote:Hey, I know it's been a while but have you made any headway with this at all?
Hey! I managed to actually get it to stop by uninstall the default driver that Windows installed when the 3DS plugged in, plugging it out, and then installing the driver he gave on the main site - which is odd since it was stated that you wouldn't need it on Windows 8 and up, but hey, if it works it works!