Didn't receive my 3ds capture for two week and half!

Mixeli

Didn't receive my 3ds capture for two week and half!

Post by Mixeli » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:00 am

Hi! It's been two week and half now that I didn't receive any new about my 3ds Capture card.
Loopy shipped it back since May 28th. Until June 3rd I don't get any new about my 3ds and where it is.
It stopped with "Processed Through Facility". My 3ds of course arrive at France, Paris Roissy, my country, but I didn't get any new since then.
I'm worriedbecause it's been Two week that I don't get new and where it is exactly.

It's truly important and it must be answered!

So if you're (Loopy) here, please respond.

Thanks!

Reubster101

Re: Didn't receive my 3ds capture for two week and half!

Post by Reubster101 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:24 pm

If you're shipping to Europe then it's almost definitely been stopped at customs.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Reubster101 wrote:If you're shipping to Europe then it's almost definitely been stopped at customs.
I've heard customs in France can take a while, but I don't think there's anything he can do if that's where it is.

nady

Post by nady » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:40 am

I'd say its probably stuck in customs, my DS only shipped from America into Canada and the customs still took a week.
Give it time.

cooroxd

Post by cooroxd » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:21 am

Lol, I shipped my new 3ds xl to japan from canada just last week. I'm getting it back tomorrow with a capture card installed. Surprisingly, katsukitty finally got his shit together and started doing decent work on the capture cards with fast turn around time. I know a twitch streamer who used it everyday for 6 months now and sofar it's good. Also, if you decide to buy katsukitty's capture card, don't buy pre-installed because that will take forever because katsukitty needs to order the 3ds. It's better to ship your own 3ds to him.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:27 pm

No thanks, I've seen too many katsukitty cards break or short out.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:12 am

And my Vita capture card from Katsukity hasn't worked at all since December 2015. Maybe it's a Windows 10 thing; there was a time when it no longer worked on my laptop that I use all the time, but did still work on my less used, less updated desktop. Still, how much more time do I have to spend tweaking some obscure Windows setting, compromising my system, just to get that terrible software to run? And WTF is with that "20 systems only" DRM? I'm never getting anything from Katsukity ever again.