usb charging mod original ds capture card

prosilverlight

usb charging mod original ds capture card

Post by prosilverlight » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:01 pm

i was wondering how to do the mod theres no instructions anyway for this also sorry if this is in the wrong area new to the forums

desocietas

Re: usb charging mod original ds capture card

Post by desocietas » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 pm

prosilverlight wrote:i was wondering how to do the mod theres no instructions anyway for this also sorry if this is in the wrong area new to the forums
As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything about the charging mod except that it's built-in to the functionality of the DS capture card. Installation guide for the capture card itself is here:
http://3dscapture.com/ds/install/index.html

prosilverlight

Post by prosilverlight » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:59 pm

desocietas wrote:
prosilverlight wrote:i was wondering how to do the mod theres no instructions anyway for this also sorry if this is in the wrong area new to the forums
As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything about the charging mod except that it's built-in to the functionality of the DS capture card. Installation guide for the capture card itself is here:
I already have the board installed I just want instructions on how to add the USB charging also my board is different from the one in the pictures

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:13 pm

prosilverlight wrote:
desocietas wrote:
I already have the board installed I just want instructions on how to add the USB charging also my board is different from the one in the pictures
If you already have the board installed by Loopy, the mod is already built in. The USB charging mod just means that the DS can simultaneously charge through that cable (the same one that connects your DS to your PC) instead of needing to charge through the AC adapter.

If you installed it yourself or had someone else do it, I'm not sure how to go about getting the mod.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:30 pm

One extra wire needs to be soldered in.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:40 pm

Oh sweet; thanks, Loopy :D

prosilverlight

Post by prosilverlight » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:17 pm

Ok so I've installed the wire and now the sound for the ds has interferes like a buzzing sound it's noticeable and I've only got right audio