3dscapture.com

Support Forum
It is currently Mon May 01, 2017 12:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Audio Help
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:21 am 

I'm quite confused on how to record my 3DS's audio and was wondering if someone could help explain what settings I need to use, and how to get to those settings, in simple terms.

I would like to record just the pure 3DS audio, not my voice or any outside sounds, no static. The funny thing is, I have done this before, months ago, as seen in this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9LuAKUgt1A&t
So I know it is possible, or at least was possible at one point. I just remember fiddling with the "Audio" tab and being able to figure it out eventually. (Wish I wrote down what I did to get that, it's all I want now.)

But today, I tried to do it, and the only available selection under Audio was Microphone, which I don't want, because it takes audio from my surroundings instead of my 3DS.

When fiddling the settings, I just can't figure out what to do:

The only options are what's available through the drop-down menu in Audio, or the Control Panel. And when I go to the Control Panel and enable things like Stereo Mix, Microphone, and Speaker, I start hearing these weird echos. So I can't figure out how to enable anything different for the Audio section.

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Audio Help
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:17 am 

Enable your stereomix.

Please read here:
http://www.konsolenpunkt.de/forum/viewt ... ?f=7&t=251
Stefan

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: Audio Help
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:48 pm 
Thank you, I actually tried enabling it before, but was getting really strange, trippy echo sounds when I did that. Same with the microphones.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my sound drivers to return to the default settings, then enabled the stereo mix, and it stopped doing the echoes, and I was able to start recording audio fine with the 3ds capture software. Thank you for your help and the link.

Report this post