Finally Got A PC for to Begin Recording with my Capture Card

gobier182

Finally Got A PC for to Begin Recording with my Capture Card

Post by gobier182 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:27 am

Hey guys, hope you're all doing well! Just like my title says I've got a brand new PC laptop that will allow me to finally begin recording with my 3DS. I got it from Loopy so I downloaded the software requirements on the front web page. But I'm curious about a few things. The following things I'm uncertain of: audio and recording.

I want to be able to upload these things online to a youtube channel. So, let's say I plug in the 3DS to the usb port so it begins to capture it and then I click the record button. I know it's capturing the visuals from the game but what about sound? Does it record the audio? I can't personally tell as I hear the sound from the microphones of the 3DS but I'd assume it would. If not, how do I go about recording the sound itself?

Now, I know if I click record it records the video but does it leave a backup of the recorded visuals somewhere in the program? Is there a place I can look for it? I know it takes screenshots? Where do these things go? If not, do I have to pick up another software like OBS or is that only for streaming?

I'd appreciate any help you can provide and thanks in advance! Hope you have a great day.

Best wishes

pezoneden

Re: Finally Got A PC for to Begin Recording with my Capture

Post by pezoneden » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:28 pm

There is a button with 3 little dots "..." you can click it to change output folder. Or click it to see where the files are being saved by default. Also there is a little blue dial on the side that turns volume up or down on the pc. Even if your volume on the 3ds is all the way down, as long as the blue dial is up , you should be able to hear sound still. Here is an image that might help you. http://i.imgur.com/wHdtPFB.jpg