Nintendo Ds zone ?

Galino

Nintendo Ds zone ?

Post by Galino » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi, I just take a look on the DS Capture Board Ordering : http://3dscapture.com/ds/order.html

If I take the option DS with capture board preinstalled (2nd option), will my european games (france) will work succefully on it like Pokemon Black/White 2 etc... ? I read about that DS have no problem of zone (us/eu/jap) but I can't find the 100% sure info.

Sorry for my terrible english :roll: and thank you

desocietas

Re: Nintendo Ds zone ?

Post by desocietas » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:17 am

Unfortunately, that option isn't available anymore. Loopy offers installations in whatever original DS console you send him, as long as it's the first generation model.

Loopy also has a European partner; they might have a regular DS installs/systems available.

As far as region locking goes, I think the DS will play games from all regions. I know my NA DS can play Japanese and English EU games, but I don't own any French games to confirm.

Galino

Post by Galino » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:23 pm

Ok thank you for the answer, so I have to find a 1st generation DS and then I can commend the installation kit and it will be ok ?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:36 pm

Galino wrote:Ok thank you for the answer, so I have to find a 1st generation DS and then I can commend the installation kit and it will be ok ?
Yes, if you have a 1st generation DS, you can purchase the "DS Capture Board Installation" option and send Loopy your handheld. Once he's received it, you probably won't get an email, but it shouldn't be long for it to come back to you. You should receive an email from PayPal when it's on its way back.

Hope that helps!