Attention Loopy!

TheWon

Attention Loopy!

Post by TheWon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 pm

I understand you are busy, and already have a list of upgrades you plan to do with 3D Capture Software. Can I make one suggest as something to possibly due whenever you update the software. I notice on the view options we currently have top and bottom together aka Up and down view. Then there is the multiple separate screens. In the future is it possible to have both screens together, but side by side. Top on the left, and bottom on the right. For those of use who use screen capture software, bust still would like to have both screens. I been trying to use scripts and software like Anri-Chan. To get both screens in that kind of arrangement, but due to weird glitches. It's not looking like an option for me and maybe many others. So please if it is possible make this a future view option.

Thank You, and keep up the good work!

loopy
Site Admin

Re: Attention Loopy!

Post by loopy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:08 am

The problem with ideas like this is everybody wants something different. Top-bottom, Left-right, or that tri-screen layout. With or without a screen gap, with or without borders, rotated 90 degrees, overlay graphics, different kinds of scaling filters, etc etc... If you want to give your videos a custom look, it's far better to do your own postprocessing on it than wait for me to implement something for you.

TheWon

Post by TheWon » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 am

Well I understand that just had to ask!

someonewhodied

Post by someonewhodied » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Also similar question, would it be possible to make the software record only the top or bottom screen? It would help reduce frame drops for games that only need 1 screen recorded.