3dscapture.com

Support Forum
It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:22 am 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn't realize I wouldn't be able to edit as a guest, but anyway here is a pinout I was referencing: https://allpinouts.org/pinouts/connecto ... or-pinout/

The pinout here doesn't match the pinout in the picture index.

I suppose I could just try connecting wires in different combinations, but if someone has more information I would appreciate the help.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 pm 

I have made a lot of them - never go by the color of the cable! Each manufacturer is using different colors as they want...
Just measure out what pins are using which Color and you are fine. Do not care of the additional wires.

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:52 pm 
Is there a way in which we can order a 3ds with the gamecube controller already installed because i will probably mess up if i do it myself :?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:35 pm 

Bertuzz wrote:
Is there a way in which we can order a 3ds with the gamecube controller already installed because i will probably mess up if i do it myself :?

A few folks had advertised that they're willing to provide the installation service:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2169
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2129

There are probably other folks who can provide both the console and the controller mod (Merki, Katsukitty, etc.).

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:19 am 
How do I activate turbo mode on a GameCube controller from GameStop?

http://www.gamestop.com/gc/accessories/ ... ller/33617

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:21 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
The Chameleon is a full featured controller for GameCube featuring a programmable rapid fire turbo button for enhanced game play.

I don't know. Did it come with instructions?

HMmm..

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:55 pm 

Hello. Do you think this "Retro Receiver for NES Classic Edition" https://www.amazon.com/8Bitdo-Retro-Rec ... o+receiver can work ?

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:09 am 

desocietas wrote:
Bertuzz wrote:

A few folks had advertised that they're willing to provide the installation service:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2169
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2129

There are probably other folks who can provide both the console and the controller mod (Merki, Katsukitty, etc.).

I'm considering providing an installation service, i'm just practicing on my second 3DS in order to refine how to do it, and record the process to look back on.

I have experience in soldering and have my own workbench, I can also check continuity of the wires when making adapters, I have a total of 4 adapters I use.

However this depends on if anyone even uses the older models anymore, I mean i had a question about the CPP emulation of the chip but no one responded.

Report this post
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33