3dscapture.com

Support Forum
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Ryan.rathorne wrote:
Just a thought, I'm not sure if this is on the mod or not already.

I know the chip is programed for smash attacks (directional pad + A button) is it possible to do a hold a release system? So on the Wii U version of the game when you use the C-Stick whichever direction you hold it in, it charges the smash attach for a few seconds or until the C-Stick is released. Is it possible to do the same thing on this chip? If it hasn't already been done. Thanks again!

Welp ... P1kas asked for the exact opposite. viewtopic.php?p=9189#p9189
I guess I should make that configurable too? :?

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:54 pm 
Could be done, but it would hinder c-stick aerials as it would stop your momentum. 1 frame inputs prevent this. I'd prefer leaving it as it is, just like it works in previous games.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:13 pm 

P1kas wrote:
Could be done, but it would hinder c-stick aerials as it would stop your momentum. 1 frame inputs prevent this. I'd prefer leaving it as it is, just like it works in previous games.

I agree. If you're trying to keep it simple or only have one option, the 1-frame solution would be better as it's like this in every other smash game, 90% of people are going to want it like this. But if you can make it configurable without interfering with anything else, then I guess that isn't an issuue.

I think as long as the analogue light-press vs digital press for the shoulders is swappable, in its current state it seems great.

@loopy In addition to changing the sensitivity of the press via analogue press, is it possible to default back to the digital press?

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 am 

about the digital vs analog I think that a on/off mode would be enough activating on digital mode when you have pressed it halfway in.

about the "c-stick" probably a good solution would be to do it like on melee, Z+c-stick = charges, c-stck alone = 1-frame input

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 pm 

I didn't release about the 1 frame timing. If that's the case forget what I said. How it is now would be better. I do like what the other person said about having it like melee using 'hold Z' to charge.

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

kardus wrote:
@loopy In addition to changing the sensitivity of the press via analogue press, is it possible to default back to the digital press?

Yes, you can change it to digital press only.

timehero wrote:
about the "c-stick" probably a good solution would be to do it like on melee, Z+c-stick = charges, c-stck alone = 1-frame input

Sounds reasonable. I don't play Smash Bros at all, so I just have to trust you guys on what works best :P

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:26 pm 
Sorry if I'm "that guy", but just wondering when it might be released? Obviously I don't expect an exact date, and I hope I'm not being too annoying asking. I see you're still tinkering with the programming of the card as per input of other forums members, so I get that it's a work in progress.

Just really excited to get a few and play One Piece Super Grand Battle X (Not smash, crazy, right?! lol) with my friends + PSX controllers =).

Thanks for everything you do loopy, it's seriously appreciated!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:48 am 

Guest wrote:
Just really excited to get a few and play One Piece Super Grand Battle X (Not smash, crazy, right?! lol) with my friends + PSX controllers =).

Not just you, I ripped my circle pad off playing Mario Kart last week and it'd be really good to be able to play with a controller and not worry about these things :P

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:53 pm 
Loopy finished the mod and only need to flash the boards and post some installation/configuration guide.

So should not be to long until you can play with controller.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

Ok, I have a bunch of boards programmed and ready to go. Sorry for taking forever, I kept finding things to change. The CPP code wasn't completely stable and needed fixing up.

Was anyone planning to install this themselves?

Report this post
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 33  Next