3dscapture.com

Support Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 am 

DEar Loopy or anyone that can help me,

I recently installed the controller mod into my 3DS XL, all the buttons are responding, c-stick is in smash bros mode etc.

However, it just wont be recognized for circle pad pro emulation, I only got it to work once and now nothing?

My IR board/port is fine as I tested my circle pad pro, but then again i try to connect with the gamecube controller by doing R+L+UP+START (Up on the d-pad) and nothing! I tried on several games.

Am I doing something wrong? I know TP 255 is for the CPP but I soldered that in too...

Also I notice some weird noise in my 3DS, maybe i cut away too much insulation from thw 0.2mm wires, what can i use to cover them again?

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:53 pm 

2 out of 20 times the CPP functions worked, and each time it was random, either i soldered this wrong or there is interference from components inside the 3DS, or not many guys here actually use the CPP capabilities and no one commented on it.

The only reason i performed this mod is to use a gamecube controller so i can play with the c-stick instead of a circle pad pro, if i cant do that after doing this then i've wasted my time, I was going to order a second chip to do this for my 2DS.

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 pm 

Update, it worked again after using an actual circle pad pro, turning the 3ds off them plugging in the controller, however yet AGAIn the CPP doesnt want to work!

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 pm 

I have found a fix, after using a real circle pad pro then connecting the controller, it finally recognized the CPP emulation and it working much better.

Report this post