ok i've finally figured out the pricing and ready to do installations.
Pricing is derived from the tedious nature of this mod as it involves the following:
- Opening the system and being careful not to rip the top LCD flex cables.
- Soldering 18 wires and keeping track of them.
- Carving out a hole on the base case and bottom shell to fit the card properly.
- Cutting the controller card to fit properly as it currently cannot sit flush to the board.
- Gluing the card down to the board so it doesn't move during insert/removal.
- Splicing the controller extension cables and soldering the pins to the wires.
- Epoxy & Heat shrink wrap the exposed wires on the extension cable.
Currently I have the 3ds mod installing service at $100 with a $25 rebate making it $75.... the rebate requires doing a review on the mod. something that should take no more than 10 minutes to do. =D as a reward i'll send a $25 rebate for it.
Also it comes with a 90 day warranty on the mod itself.
I run a video games repair shop in NYC and been in business since 2007 so rest assured you're dealing with someone professional. Here's my company albums: https://plus.google.com/photos/10432701 ... 491/albums
Here's the link to the 3ds controller mod order page: http://www.phonerepair.us/buy/21419/2ds ... e-snes-wii