3dscapture.com

Support Forum
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:00 pm 

In the videos I saw they had GC wires, but what if I wanted to use a PS2 controller as advertised? Also, is there any lag or unresponsiveness? I will be mainly getting it for Monster Hunter

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:19 pm 

Pegs0 wrote:
In the videos I saw they had GC wires, but what if I wanted to use a PS2 controller as advertised? Also, is there any lag or unresponsiveness? I will be mainly getting it for Monster Hunter

If you buy the mod from Loopy, you're only receiving the board and the 6-head pin (no installation, tools, or wires). However, if you use one of the installation services that he advertises here: http://3dscapture.com/order.html , they seem to come with the Gamecube controller adapter only but other cables can probably be ordered through them or from someone else online.

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:00 pm 

I just ordered it with the Capture Card so I'm hoping he installs it with it. What kind of wire would I need for the controller mod?

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:11 pm 

Pegs0 wrote:
I just ordered it with the Capture Card so I'm hoping he installs it with it. What kind of wire would I need for the controller mod?

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll install it with it. He mentioned before that it's not worth selling installations because they're time-consuming and decided to sell the boards only to people for a reasonable price (that's why the controller mod is only $15, not the $150 other modders are selling for installation, which includes labor and the board itself).

You'll need a cable to go with whatever controller you want to use. Here are the ones that Katsukity sells, for instance, to go with their installations of the controller mod (which was provided by Loopy):

http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/product- ... mit=Search

Report this post