[SOLD] Selling U.S. Cosmo Black 3DS w/Loopy's Capture Board

Anon

Re: [Link Posted] Selling U.S. Black 3DS w/Loopy's Capture C

Post by Anon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Checked the video, in the video is a normal 3ds so I do hope it's not the video of the 3ds capture card itself.

Scarftail

Post by Scarftail » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:30 pm

barleythething wrote:Would you be shipping this to the UK?
The system is region-locked to U.S. games. Because of this, I didn't think of international shipping. Sorry, but it's too late for me to change it unless one of us can find a way around it.
Anon wrote:Checked the video, in the video is a normal 3ds so I do hope it's not the video of the 3ds capture card itself.
I actually don't see a video on my listing, but whatever it is is most likely a default review video. The images on the page show the black capture board on the back.

thebarleythething

Post by thebarleythething » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Scarftail wrote:The system is region-locked to U.S. games. Because of this, I didn't think of international shipping. Sorry, but it's too late for me to change it unless one of us can find a way around it.
Ahh man. That's a shame.

Scarftail

Post by Scarftail » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:49 pm

thebarleythething wrote:
Scarftail wrote:The system is region-locked to U.S. games. Because of this, I didn't think of international shipping. Sorry, but it's too late for me to change it unless one of us can find a way around it.
Ahh man. That's a shame.
See if you can post a bid. If you can, it's possible I can edit the shipping if you win.

barleythethingg

Post by barleythethingg » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Scarftail wrote:
thebarleythething wrote:
Ahh man. That's a shame.
See if you can post a bid. If you can, it's possible I can edit the shipping if you win.
Damn. Wouldn't let me