[BUYING] LOOKING TO BUY CAPTURE CARD 3DS! Paying Top Dollar.

trisbee1

[BUYING] LOOKING TO BUY CAPTURE CARD 3DS! Paying Top Dollar.

Post by trisbee1 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 am

I'm gearing up for Poke'mon Sun/Moon and decided I want it to be my main game and stream it full time! I have a strong ebay history (look up trisbee) Please send me a message with your offer, you must have take excellent care of your 3DS (normal wear is fine but no dings,cracks,deep scratches etc.) it would be EXTREMELY helpful if you had an ebay account / profile, basically i've been weighing the pros and cons for about 2 months so i'm ready to buy from the first person that makes a sharp offer :D

Edit: I will beat the going offers on this forum, and will consider a non perfect condition 3DS
Last edited by trisbee1 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trisbee1

Re: [BUYING] LOOKING TO BUY CAPTURE CARD 3DS! Paying Top Dol

Post by trisbee1 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:01 pm

67 people have looked at this post to laugh at my plight T_T

GearWax

Post by GearWax » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:02 am

If this site ever stops being sold out you can buy one for about 90...
http://www.3dscapture.com/

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:51 am

GearWax wrote:If this site ever stops being sold out you can buy one for about 90...
Are you linking back to the site that this forum is for? Also, a capture card 3DS has never been $90, so I'm not sure where that number is coming from.

GearWax

Post by GearWax » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:25 pm

desocietas wrote:
GearWax wrote:If this site ever stops being sold out you can buy one for about 90...
Are you linking back to the site that this forum is for? Also, a capture card 3DS has never been $90, so I'm not sure where that number is coming from.
No, it actually leads to a shop for one. It's 90 because it only works on the original 3ds, and you have to send it to him yourself.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:52 pm

GearWax wrote:
desocietas wrote:
No, it actually leads to a shop for one. It's 90 because it only works on the original 3ds, and you have to send it to him yourself.
Not sure if you're trolling or meant to link something else, but:
1. That link goes to Loopy's shop site.
2. This forum is supporting Loopy's shop site (so it's presumed that people know about his shop).
3. Loopy charges $200 for an installation of the card into the customer's original 3DS.

trisbee1

Post by trisbee1 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Bumping- if you have a 3DS capture please negotiate an offer with me first if you have a Loopy 3DS, I'll be sure to make a good offer!

Kosmicd12

Post by Kosmicd12 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 am

trisbee1 wrote:Bumping- if you have a 3DS capture please negotiate an offer with me first if you have a Loopy 3DS, I'll be sure to make a good offer!
Hello I have a 3ds + capture card I got from loopy shortly before he sold out. Basically I lost my old one but found it right after I got a new one. I bought the 3ds brand new for this so it has only been out of the box to send to loopy and to test the capture when it came back.

How much are you looking to pay for a 3ds + capture card? If you'd like, message me on twitter @kosmicd12 and we can discuss offers.