Selling 3DS(Manufacturer Refurbished) for $99 OVER

EZCapture

Selling 3DS(Manufacturer Refurbished) for $99 OVER

Post by EZCapture » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 pm

I'm sorry if this is sudden but I'm planning on selling my Flame Red Nintendo 3DS for $99.
I basically don't really need this anymore now that I have a Wii U. To be honest I'am waiting for the 3DS XL version with the capture card from every's favorite loopy. But again thanks to my Wii U I'm not really that focus. Like even if it comes out, I'll probably get it months later is what I'm saying. Although i'm still want to get my moneys worth, I also wanted to make it a very reasonable price for everyone. So a simple 100 would do. ^^

I'll have up for auction on ebay soon. Still have to do a few other things but the link will be up, no doubt.

Whoa 100 views 0.0

Well sorry to keep you waiting but now its up and running. On that note, i would like to thank Loopy, mods and admins on this site for not taking closing this thread. Most likely because everyone knows the money is invested towards to your 3DS XL anyway. ^^

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3DS-Fl ... 1252413312?

Update: Hey everyone, I just want to let everyone know that only 1 day is remaining for the auction. Get it while its hot! ^^

2nd Update: Only 2 Hours are left!!! But no pressure XD

2nd Update: Only 30 are left!!! Get Your game on!!!!

3rd: Its over thank so much for contributing