[For Sale] UK/EU Flame Red 3DS With Capture Board Installed

ShaKage

[For Sale] UK/EU Flame Red 3DS With Capture Board Installed

Post by ShaKage » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:07 pm

As the title says. Updated to Latest version. NOT 4.5!
Its in excellent condition. Got couple of games pre-installed on it. (Pokemon X and Fire Emblem Awakening)
LOW Asking price of ONLY £200 SHIPPED!

I need the money to get games that are coming out this month lol(A LOT COMING OUT THIS MONTH!).

##I would ship Internationally.
But do keep in mind that 3DS is region locked so it would only play EU/UK/AU games.
Last edited by ShaKage on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ShaKage

Re: [For Sale] UK/EU Flame Red 3DS With Capture Board Instal

Post by ShaKage » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:13 pm

I would ship Internationally.
But do keep in mind that 3DS is region locked so it would only play EU/UK/AU games.

Kekskrümel

Post by Kekskrümel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Hi,

Firmware version ?

Looking for a 4.5 to play import games.

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Kekskrümel wrote:Hi,

Firmware version ?

Looking for a 4.5 to play import games.
Unfortunately the one I am selling isnt 4.5.

3dscaptureforum3

Post by 3dscaptureforum3 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:43 pm

I may be interested, I live in Scotland so shipping would be easy, can you not redeem those game codes on another 3DS account and then lower the price a little since I would not be having those games worth £60.

The only thing holding me back was just waiting on a "new 3DS" with capture card, mainly as it has 2nd analogue stick.

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 am

3dscaptureforum3 wrote:I may be interested, I live in Scotland so shipping would be easy, can you not redeem those game codes on another 3DS account and then lower the price a little since I would not be having those games worth £60.

The only thing holding me back was just waiting on a "new 3DS" with capture card, mainly as it has 2nd analogue stick.
Those games come attached to the 3ds. Nintendo account system is shit.
£200 for a used 3ds with capture board is waaaaaay below expected price already. Can't go any lower.

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:38 am

3dscaptureforum3 wrote:I may be interested, I live in Scotland so shipping would be easy, can you not redeem those game codes on another 3DS account and then lower the price a little since I would not be having those games worth £60.

£200 for a used 3ds with capture board is waaaaaay below expected price already. Can't go any lower.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:54 pm

You should be able to transfer your software licenses from the 3DS you want to sell to your new 3DS.

I would do that first, as not everyone that wants this item will want those games.

Anyway I'll think it over, My main goal was to wait for a New 3DS with capture card, so I may wait as there is no rush, other than this deal.

HopefullyAHero

Post by HopefullyAHero » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:53 pm

ShaKage wrote:

Ugh. I would totally buy this if I didn't live in the US.
I don't want to go to the trouble of having to import all of my games. :(

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:15 am

HopefullyAHero wrote:
ShaKage wrote:

Ugh. I would totally buy this if I didn't live in the US.
I don't want to go to the trouble of having to import all of my games. :(
Lol ya it's a hassle to have different region console
But you could always get eshop versions.