need to purchase capture card

blue

need to purchase capture card

Post by blue » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Hello!!
I'm in need of a US 3DS with a capture card (it could be a 3DS, XL or even a 2DS!)
I'm a streamer and it's very important for me to achieve one! Please message me on skype chesnaught or my email ameeralkhat@gmail.com or twitch! http://twitch.tv/Blue

ilyich

Re: need to purchase capture card

Post by ilyich » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:35 pm

You're outta luck over here for now, Loopy's out of capture boards for the regular 3DS and isn't take any more orders so he can work on the XL board. Only other option would be Katsukity, which I personally wouldn't recommend.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Haha, I'm sure you're not the only streamer here who's waiting.

Please take a look at Loopy's stickied post:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2090

tytygh

Post by tytygh » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:35 pm

The next batch of Capture Cards will be for the NEW XL. Just wait for that board.
Nintendo Forever

Czar_Yoshi

Post by Czar_Yoshi » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:18 am

tytygh wrote:The next batch of Capture Cards will be for the NEW XL. Just wait for that board.
11 days ago, regarding the new 3ds(XL):
loopy wrote:I am interested of course, but I won't know anything more until I've had time to work on it.
I haven't done anything yet except open the 3DS up to see how a board might fit, and that was months ago.
The batch coming up are for the regular XL. They might work for the new one with only a (heavily) modified installation process, but that definitely won't be the first thing available.

Unless you have an official source for that?

tytygh

Post by tytygh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Czar_Yoshi wrote: Unless you have an official source for that?
No, I don't. I just assumed.
Nintendo Forever

ERSStatic

Post by ERSStatic » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Czar_Yoshi wrote:
tytygh wrote:The next batch of Capture Cards will be for the NEW XL. Just wait for that board.
11 days ago, regarding the new 3ds(XL):
loopy wrote:I am interested of course, but I won't know anything more until I've had time to work on it.
I haven't done anything yet except open the 3DS up to see how a board might fit, and that was months ago.
The batch coming up are for the regular XL. They might work for the new one with only a (heavily) modified installation process, but that definitely won't be the first thing available.

Unless you have an official source for that?
I believe Loopy said that the XL and New XL are different inside, I think the New XL Cards will come eventually but I wouldn't expect them until Summer