[BUYING] NA 3DS Capture Card[PURCHASED][CLOSED 10/16]

twiprin

[BUYING] NA 3DS Capture Card[PURCHASED][CLOSED 10/16]

Post by twiprin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:10 am

EDIT 10/16: Purchase made! :) A kind person was willing to sell their Loopy 3ds for $350. Once again, thank you all for taking the time to read and considering my offer. Good luck to fellow buyers! Leaving this post intact down below so that other sellers/buyers can have another reference point on the forums. Thread is officially closed.

Original Post:

While I would prefer to wait on Loopy to get more stock in, I figured I would put up a thread anyway.

I'm wanting to purchase a North American 3ds with a capture card installed, preferably one with Loopy's board over Katsukitty. Please keep in mind that while I am a serious customer, I'm not in any rush. I'm fine with waiting for Loopy rather than pay a desktop computer's price for a capture card.

This is a thread being made in case someone is just tired of using their capture card/not interested in streaming anymore, or is looking to make some money back to go towards trading up to a n3ds/n3ds with a capture card. If you have an ebay store front please feel free to link me through pm so I can check it out!

Things to know
  • I need a North American region 3ds. Again, preferably with loopy's capture card.
    My range is $200-$300. Willing to negotiate up to $375 if your 3ds is practically like new.
    Here is my ebay customer feedback profile, if it helps you. While I haven't used ebay in a long time my stance on making purchases is the same: I will pay you within 24 hours of agreement.
    That being said, please show some proof the capture card still works (picture, recent video, something) and the 3ds is still in decent condition. Will not agree to purchase from you until otherwise.
    Color does not matter.
    I don't need/want CFW like a9lh. If I wanted those I'd go to ebay and just grab a n3ds with them for $250 and avoid waiting on capture cards altogether.
    Willing to pay through paypal or through an ebay sale, just please confirm with me before you put the item up on ebay to avoid someone else snatching it. Truthfully I would prefer ebay if it's doable just because of the buyer protection thing, but I can understand if you don't.

EDIT: After further research, way too many problems come from the Katsukitty boards and their viewer software. Not looking to buy a Katsukitty board at all. Thank you for your consideration anyway.

I'm aware my range is on the lower end of things and people selling these more commercially won't be interested in me as a customer. That's fine, I perfectly understand. Please feel free to message me with offers. I will be more than happy to buy a used system off someone's hands or wait for Loopy's to re-open. Whichever comes first.

Thank you for your time! Please feel free to ask questions. Also I hope my post doesn't scare people off. I'm not trying to intimidate anyone or anything, I just want potential sellers to know where I'm coming from. You're trying to sell an expensive piece of hardware. I'm specific with what my price range is and what I'm looking for so as not to waste your time.

Will update the thread should I end up making a purchase so no one is left hanging. Once again, thank you for reading and your consideration!