[BUYING] PAL 3DS Capture Card Loopy or Merki!

Lilchupz

[BUYING] PAL 3DS Capture Card Loopy or Merki!

Post by Lilchupz » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:17 am

Hey guys, so my Katsukity 3DS kinda looks like it's going to die any time soon, and frankly, I don't want to send it in to Japan to get it "fixed" by Katsukity as his service doesn't seem to be the best.

If anyone ANYONE has a PAL Loopy or Merki (same) Capture 3DS that is at least in usable condition - functions as it should (will definitely offer more for better quality ones), please PM me as soon as possible! Colour doesn't matter, but everything should be working (buttons etc should be fully functional).

I will offer as much as my budget allows, so feel free to drop a number and we can negotiate! I'm willing to pay a hefty amount if it's in excellent condition!

I'm located in Australia, so please help me work out approximate shipping prices! I'm also likely going to be paying for express shipping! So please ask for regular tracking, and expressed shipping to Australia Melbourne please!

Thanks <3 :D

woodie

Re: [BUYING] PAL 3DS Capture Card Loopy or Merki!

Post by woodie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Lilchupz wrote:Hey guys, so my Katsukity 3DS kinda looks like it's going to die any time soon, and frankly, I don't want to send it in to Japan to get it "fixed" by Katsukity as his service doesn't seem to be the best.

If anyone ANYONE has a PAL Loopy or Merki (same) Capture 3DS that is at least in usable condition - functions as it should (will definitely offer more for better quality ones), please PM me as soon as possible! Colour doesn't matter, but everything should be working (buttons etc should be fully functional).

I will offer as much as my budget allows, so feel free to drop a number and we can negotiate! I'm willing to pay a hefty amount if it's in excellent condition!

I'm located in Australia, so please help me work out approximate shipping prices! I'm also likely going to be paying for express shipping! So please ask for regular tracking, and expressed shipping to Australia Melbourne please!

What's the symptom?
Maybe can fix it.

Lilchupz

Post by Lilchupz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:04 am

woodie wrote:
Lilchupz wrote:Hey guys, so my Katsukity 3DS kinda looks like it's going to die any time soon, and frankly, I don't want to send it in to Japan to get it "fixed" by Katsukity as his service doesn't seem to be the best.

What's the symptom?
Maybe can fix it.
Hey Woodie! So basically, the system powers off randomly. Sometimes I can go 1 hour without it shutting down, other times it shuts off within 10 seconds of turning the console on.
The 3DS has never been in rough play, and it hasn't been dropped. No damages to the battery, and the time/date does NOT reset when it shuts off.

woodie

Post by woodie » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Lilchupz wrote:
woodie wrote:

What's the symptom?
Maybe can fix it.
Hey Woodie! So basically, the system powers off randomly. Sometimes I can go 1 hour without it shutting down, other times it shuts off within 10 seconds of turning the console on.
The 3DS has never been in rough play, and it hasn't been dropped. No damages to the battery, and the time/date does NOT reset when it shuts off.
sorry.
thought about capture board problems.
seems 3ds board problems... :-(

karpathia

Post by karpathia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:50 am

Woodie do you still have the console???

karpathia

Post by karpathia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:11 am

sorry I mean Lilchupz

Lilchupz

Post by Lilchupz » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:05 pm

karpathia wrote:sorry I mean Lilchupz
Yeah, I still have it. Wondering if I can find a gadget shop near me who'd fix the console. :s

schizox

Post by schizox » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:00 am

probably one of two things, the wifi card, or the top screen ribbon cable. does it shut down when opening and closing the lid? does it "pop" when it powers off?

Lilchupz

Post by Lilchupz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:58 am

schizox wrote:probably one of two things, the wifi card, or the top screen ribbon cable. does it shut down when opening and closing the lid? does it "pop" when it powers off?
It pops when it shuts off. Any way I could go about fixing it?

karpathia

Post by karpathia » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:15 am

schizox wrote:probably one of two things, the wifi card, or the top screen ribbon cable. does it shut down when opening and closing the lid? does it "pop" when it powers off?
The 3D slider can also cause this.
If not it maybe the M/B.

WiFi card is the easiest to replace, 3d slider and top LCD are a pain if you don't know what you are doing. You could go to EB buy a second hand 3DS and swap the m/b's over

If you still feel like selling as is send me a PM on a price.