Cobalt Blue 3DS [USA] w/ loopy C.D. [SOLD]

Dswfty

Re: Cobalt Blue 3DS [USA] w/ loopy C.D. (click for details)

Post by Dswfty » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:33 pm

I just don't understand why you got so upset/mad about me trying to negotiate with you :lol: :lol: Its cool tho rest your hands, next time don't type to much, you added a whole lot of pointless shit so you can try and argue with me. Next time someone asks just say "no my pricing is firm" and then we would go on to the next one. But good luck homie.

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Dswfty wrote:I just don't understand why you got so upset/mad about me trying to negotiate with you :lol: :lol: Its cool tho rest your hands, next time don't type to much, you added a whole lot of pointless shit so you can try and argue with me. Next time someone asks just say "no my pricing is firm" and then we would go on to the next one. But good luck homie.
Main reason I got upset was that you were telling me to include everything, between A9LH installation, the charger (again, as far as I know I only have TWO left, and I have 2 NEW 3DSes which didn't come with it and the 3DS with the capture device... so odd one out would be the one I'm selling) and the USB cable which both are mine that I use...

So telling me to include 2 things which I'd have to immediately spend money on after including them seems a bit pointless (especially when I've never included them in the past)

Then, the A9LH which is not installed, and did not plan to install unless asked, it would be different to charge "for free" if I had already went through the long "few hour" process already, but I'm not going to waste time for free, especially since I know other people that have said on other forums, that they would charge to do it due to the long process, others have said they would just do it for free too, but that's their own time.

If you wanted to negotiate, just ask via PM and tell me a price on the PM (PM was how my one 3DS was bought on here since if you find the thread, no replies were in it whatsoever and I did sell it), you don't have to go on to say "well, you should include such and such as everyone else does, and also make the A9LH free too, since I'm not able to do it myself as I don't have the exploits needed and/or don't want to take hours doing it either"

I've told myself that sure, I'd do A9LH for free... if it was for a friend. Otherwise if you aren't a friend, there shouldn't be a reason to ask for a charge for installation.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:10 pm

@Lucario-Player

I like your offer and it appears very fair to mee.
People do not understand the posibilities of an A9LH and how it works.
I have done couple of them for my customers and have to admit that it is not something you can say it takes 5 hours and it will be ready, as every System takes a different time until the exploit works on it, sometimes there are lot of attempts needed to get over a certain point and get it to work. This takes way too much time especially if you are not doing it for yourself as a fun project.
Don't waste your time on peple just bitching around on everything they see...

Loopy said himself that people here should not count on getting the orders for the new Capture Cards before Pokemon release.
I wish you best luck, I'm sure there will be a lot of People that want your System as closer it get's to the Pokemon release date.
Stefan

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Tecd0c wrote:@Lucario-Player

I like your offer and it appears very fair to mee.
People do not understand the posibilities of an A9LH and how it works.
I have done couple of them for my customers and have to admit that it is not something you can say it takes 5 hours and it will be ready, as every System takes a different time until the exploit works on it, sometimes there are lot of attempts needed to get over a certain point and get it to work. This takes way too much time especially if you are not doing it for yourself as a fun project.
Don't waste your time on peple just bitching around on everything they see...

Loopy said himself that people here should not count on getting the orders for the new Capture Cards before Pokemon release.
I wish you best luck, I'm sure there will be a lot of People that want your System as closer it get's to the Pokemon release date.
Stefan
Thank you, hearing that made me feel a bit better after what the guy above said hahaha... and totally agree with what you said too, every system can take more or less time depending on a bit of luck hahaha (like I said, the hardest one was of course the White US NEW 3DS I have which also of course is the one I use the most... 9 hours worth of screwing around with and 2-3 hours full of errors was definitely NOT fun D:)

And yeah, definitely agree with you on the capture devices not being out before Pokemon Sun & Moon releases as... well, they WERE up yesterday... I noticed they aren't today so, they already have been sold out so... like I said previously, if no one bites on the offer before the release, I'll probably just ship the 3DS to loopy to have him make it 100% working and then sell it as a capture device in... VERY good condition (since, compared to the previous 3DS it was in, if the skins were taken off, even the black back plate would be in awesome condition since I put a skin over most of that too lol)

I SHOULD raise the price of it if I send it to loopy but, I'll still probably end up selling it for $400 and then the $60 A9LH installation lol

Pegs0

Post by Pegs0 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:07 am

Still surprised the CC 3DS wouldn't be hacked. I got a CC after weighing the money saved on games

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:17 am

Pegs0 wrote:Still surprised the CC 3DS wouldn't be hacked. I got a CC after weighing the money saved on games
The actual reason why I didn't bother to hack the 3DS from the get go is, besides having 2 hacked already (one being a normal NEW 3DS and one being a NEW 3DS with a capture device in it) I preferred to have a stock firmware 3DS "just in case" and didn't bother to update it to current firmware since it hasn't been used for several months... part of me wants to say since last year actually but... really not sure on that, but either way, just didn't bother with it when I already had 2 hacked.

NostalgicJustin

Re: Cobalt Blue 3DS [USA] w/ loopy C.D. (UPDATE #1 ADDED)

Post by NostalgicJustin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 am

I am very interested in purchasing this for the asking price of $400.

Just out of curiosity, do you know if Loopy sells the USB cable and audio filters that he used to throw in with an install? If not, is it a USB to micro-USB, I can't recall. I actually had a capture card way back when (2014) and ended up selling it here on the forums (check my post history) to another user. Looking to actually get into streaming seeing as I have more time for it nowadays.

Hit me up if you still have this. I wouldn't need A9LH as I have two N3DS systems with CFW already. I would just prefer a more reliable method of capture as NTR isn't cutting it for me. Not sure if it's my internet speeds or what, but I can't have my capture lag that hard. I would prefer to have it sent into Loopy to correct any issues associated.

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:59 am

NostalgicJustin wrote:I am very interested in purchasing this for the asking price of $400.

Just out of curiosity, do you know if Loopy sells the USB cable and audio filters that he used to throw in with an install? If not, is it a USB to micro-USB, I can't recall. I actually had a capture card way back when (2014) and ended up selling it here on the forums (check my post history) to another user. Looking to actually get into streaming seeing as I have more time for it nowadays.

Hit me up if you still have this. I wouldn't need A9LH as I have two N3DS systems with CFW already. I would just prefer a more reliable method of capture as NTR isn't cutting it for me. Not sure if it's my internet speeds or what, but I can't have my capture lag that hard. I would prefer to have it sent into Loopy to correct any issues associated.
Just sent you a PM! (hopefully you respond as soon as you see the message as... if everything gets situated fast, including on loopy's end, I can send the 3DS to loopy by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest... then once loopy fixes the problem, it will be sent to you immediately!)

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:03 am

Currently still waiting for a PM back from NostalgicJustin, however... since the last message he sent was on Sunday in this topic, and has not replied to any PMs to him... (sent 3, one is in outbox still haven't been read, while 2 of them have been read as they aren't in outbox anymore and have not been replied to...)

If he replies, the 3DS can be his again, however if anyone else is interested and it's been 6 days since a message from him, as long as they pay for the 3DS over here I'll send it to Loopy and have him send it to whoever is interested. (if he isn't interested after thinking about it, I'll just send it to loopy and he can send it back my way... I'll have to waste like an extra $10-15 on shipping to the interested person, but that is the price to pay for selling the 3DS)

Also a note, NostalgicJustin wanted to know if loopy had any USB cords to send as well as ground loop isolators (the thing he used to put with the 3DS before audio via USB) and he said he had both (only one ground loop isolator left though from 2+ years ago) and instead of $10 for the fix, including both would make it be $15.

So if you are interested in the USB cable and/or the ground loop isolator, it'd be $405 instead (although please mention if you want both or just the USB cable too, as the ground loop isolator isn't needed and if someone else was interested in it, I'd just rather leave it for them to ask loopy for lol)

Lucario-Player

Re: Cobalt Blue 3DS [USA] w/ loopy C.D. (UPDATE #2 IT'S FIXE

Post by Lucario-Player » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Okie dokie, I am now 100% ready to sell this 3DS and feel pretty good about selling it now too, since loopy has returned the 3DS and it is now ready to be sent out to whoever wants it!

For those that haven't checked the new first post...

It's $400 for the 3DS with the capture device, it comes with a USB cable (paid $5 extra for loopy just so people MAY be interested in it more) AND I found a spare 3DS cable in the box of my Pikachu 3DS XL as I was waiting for it to return to me...

... so that should hopefully bring interest now.

Also, if you want A9LH installed on it, it will cost $30 extra now instead of $60 as... feeling pretty happy about everything

Plus... if rumors are true... the Nintendo Switch MAY be $300 for a deluxe package as some rumors over it have been true recently and if not... I should be able to get $50 or so bucks before it comes out in March lol)

Also, if you want to try and contact me quicker, send me a PM! (My email is checked more than the forums and I get notifications over PMs on my email... sure, it isn't my main email anymore, but I'll be checking it more to try and sell this 3DS!)