Cobalt Blue 3DS [USA] w/ loopy C.D. [SOLD]

Lucario-Player

Cobalt Blue 3DS [USA] w/ loopy C.D. [SOLD]

Post by Lucario-Player » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:45 am

The 3DS is now sold, packaged and sent out, all done today! (11/30)

Been a bit rough trying to sell it compared to previous 3DSes I've sold and had no time today to edit this message as I have been busy all day, but no other offers will be accepted since it's already been sold and sent out now.

TL;DR Section

US Cobalt Blue 3DS capture device: $400 (comes with 2GB SD Card)
It DOES come with a USB cable (sent from Loopy, still in packaging, if it breaks it's on you)
It ALSO comes with a charger as... while I was waiting for it to be repaired, I looked around and FOUND a spare plug in my Pikachu 3DS XL... so it WILL have everything needed!

Again, all the above for $400. (Hey I said I'd be putting it at $400 if it was repaired, and I am keeping my word on it)

It will also be shipped out free (as I still have a spare $20 from the $50 stash I had for saving up on the Switch... which won't be needed anyways once I get enough FOR the Switch)

A9LH installation: $30 (half off cause in a good mood) (comes with an upgrade... a 32 GB SD card instead of a 2GB SD card to put restoration points in it and a read me file... KEEP RESTORE POINTS IN SAFE LOCATIONS! Examples: On your computer, on an online storage site (google drive), etc MUST NOT LOSE THEM!)

Again, prices are...

- $400 for the 3DS itself with the USB and charge cable (and 2 GB Memory Card)

- $430 for me to hack the 3DS and make it an A9LH 3DS (will come with Luma CFW and a 32GB SD card instead)

- Shipping is free for either choice (it WILL be insured and have a tracking number!)

Pics of the 3DS:

Note: the "clear skin" CAN be just peeled off if you don't like it, however if I were you I'd wait to peel it off until you get a new one, as if you don't... I know my original black 3DS (and even the capture device back cover) became scratched up A LOT with no skin, this 3DS however has been around longer I wanna say than it and has yet to get any "aesthetic" scratces, only "peeling" from the skin due to playing with it and... I suck at applying skins ;~;... even that "circle" from the circle pad is part of the "skin" so if it was peeled off, it shouldn't affect the 3DS itself unless it "somehow" went through the skin

End of TL;DR Section

If interested in anything, such as what is A9LH (and what it can do) or... anything else I can think of, read below! (you may need to read below if you are interested in buying!)

===

If interested in what A9LH is...

A9LH is an acronym for Arm9LoaderHax

Basically, it makes your 3DS hacked

A9LH in a 3DS makes it so you can...

- Use most homebrew on home screen... and those that can't be used on the home screen, you can gain access to homebrew channel with a homebrew launcher app too!

- Play out of region games

- Play ROM hacks (I won't answer a certain question, but I think this and the next question should put 2 and 2 together =___= look it up yourself, don't ask on these forums)

- Put cartridge games in SD card so you can make them digital instead (so you don't have to lug around all your games if you prefer physical vs digital!)

- Use a CFW called NTR which allows you to put cheats into games that have been currently made for it! (would have to search what games have it, but I know someone made a Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo plug-in which made it so you can run around with more than greninja, and also "turn off lines" which some people say the game looks A LOT better that way (which will be added to the main game when released!)

- Add themes to the 3DS that are NOT on ANY eShop region! (I use a Sans from undertale with a Megalovania remix playing in the background 3DS theme myself)

- MUCH MORE!

If you want to look into it more... check these sites out:

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/

http://gbatemp.net/categories/nintendo- ... sions.198/

Also, before anyone asks.

No, the 3DS is not banned as obviously it can't be banned if I haven't even hacked it yet... it's even on an odd numbered (10.7) firmware number... so the chances of me hacking it are slim... plus, if ANY 3DS I owned were to be banned (which none aren't) it would be my white NEW 3DS lol (as I prefer playing on my NEW 3DS, that doesn't have a capture device in it)

===

More about the A9LH stuff

So some stuff you should be warned about also... while having a hacked 3DS is REALLY AWESOME... it comes with some warnings too.

For one, DO NOT LOSE THE RESTORATION POINTS THAT COME WITH THE SD CARD, WHEN YOU GET IT, SAVE IT TO YOUR HARD DRIVE, SAVE IT TO AN ONLINE STORAGE SYSTEM (Google Docs, Drop Box, etc) THOSE RESTORATION POINTS ARE NEEDED IN CASE YOU SOFT BRICK YOUR DEVICE (comes in SO much handy when trying to do certain things... if you want to do those certain things) OR IF YOU UPDATE AND SAID UPDATE SOFT BRICKS YOUR CONSOLE!

Reason you can use them even after a soft brick is because, when you turn on your 3DS, before the system actually boots, if you hold a certain button (combo) (you can add "payloads" on the SD card to make it so you can access certain apps before the 3DS system actually boots) there is a payload .bin file that allows you to restore to a point you saved last to, which I will be sending the restore points that I make through the installation, should you choose to have me install it. (it is up to you to make your own after a while though because if it bricks... and you have to redownload certain apps... it kinda sucks having to reorganize everything again lol)

One other important thing... the "average" hacked system's A9LH system requires you to keep the SD card in before it is able to boot, if it does NOT have the SD card which has the "arm9loadhax" file in it, IT WILL NOT BOOT... this shouldn't be too much of a problem considering you need an SD card in the system at all times anyways, but just putting that out there as a "in case you freak out cause you do it"

Again, YOU NEED THE ARM9LOADHAX IN THE SD CARD FOR IT TO TURN ON, IT WILL NOT TURN ON WITHOUT IT!

I also say "average" hacked system because, I haven't looked into it myself (as when I first about it, I heard it was a homebrew developer thing only) but, I remember hearing there IS an exploit of some kind (whether it is in development or finished) where if you have A9LH, with the exploit, it doesn't require the SD card to be in the system... but again, I haven't looked into it for months and only heard about it recently again like... once?

Final thing... why am I charging to install it?

I've hacked 3 systems in the past year. 2 being my personal NEW 3DSes, one being US and White and one being from Japan and black (black one has a katsukity capture device in it and I got it over a year ago... and it still works, just like the VITA I got from them, so when I see flack at everyone saying their 3DSes don't work for long... I beg to differ right now since I still have mine working) and then the other one, which also had a capture device in it (was also a katsukity NEW 3DS) I sold on ebay for around $700 due to the fact NEW 3DSes with capture devices in them are hard to get, and then the wait for getting one takes 4-6 months too (unless you live in Japan >.>)

ANYWAYS, I say this because... after installing 3 3DSes, each one took 6-9 hours to downgrade and install A9LH to it... the 9 hour one being my US NEW 3DS of course, because I kept receiving an error on downgrading it and took forever to get that straightened out (it was a hell of an all nighter, started at 9 pm, done by 6 am ">.>)\

So yeah, no. Even if I have heard it takes less time... the first link I put in the tl;dr part of the post says it can be a long process due to the 3DS's processor, which the original 3DS has a worse processor than a NEW 3DS... and even then the process of downgrading and installing and all that fancy work was what took the longest... obtaining the otp took the least amount of time, it was the updating and downgrading that was the long parts... that and fixing the errors lol...

Either way, again, unless you have the means to hack it... it's better for you to have me do it for that price than go through the ordeal of getting the game and wasting your time stressing yourself out ahaha... (I've seen so many people on gbatemp freaking out thinking they bricked their 3DS cause they think they screwed up... me, while it may be a long process... it actually starts getting fun after doing it for so long... BUT I *COULD* BE DOING BETTER THINGS THAN WASTING 1 NIGHT SETTING IT UP I WILL MENTION! lol)

===

Why am I selling this?

The reason I'm selling this is because, I have not made a video since around December 15th, 2015 when I announced that I would no longer be making videos for my channel. (still have a capture device as I said in a previous topic "just in case" that is region free now... but still)

The reason behind that is because of some physical ailments that caught up with me (won't go into too much detail, but I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia) which had been developing for a while now, before 2015 started, my video output was slowing down, and eventually, right before I quit, my videos were going up at a snails pace.

So, figured with the capture devices being sold out and I use my NEW 3DSes more than my original... I would sell it.

Pretty much, the money would also be going towards a Switch as well. I hardly play home consoles these days, as sitting down and standing cause me pain after a while... so most the time when I am home, I am laying down, which playing home consoles are less comfortable to play than handhelds since you can move the handhelds wherever... and I've always been a handheld person anyways, but been a home console person MUCH less after the pain started... even my hands start to hurt after a while... which hurt A LOT now after I was signed out and had to re-type MOST this topic again D:< (although, even if I'm laying down, some pretty bad days can make me suffer pain without doing ANYTHING, so take that as you will)

Either way, I hate having to sell my final loopy capture device, but at the same time... it's more beneficial to have my NEW 3DS capture device if I wanna record again, considering if I have that, I can play games like Xenoblade or Binding of Isaac when using the capture device (and yes, I CAN play the English version of BOTH on it before anyone asks)

Figured though, I may as well type out why I was selling the 3DS if anyone was interested in that... like... someone may think "he's selling it cause it doesn't work, that's why!" (which after it gets shipped back to me... should NOT be the problem anymore) when quite it's quite the opposite, I've been hesitant in selling it for MONTHS because, not only the flicker reason, but because it IS a loopy capture device, kinda hard to come by in that regard, and because I still do like the original model, especially with me having some scratch resistant protectors all over it, on screens, on the outside of the 3DS, and even on the capture device panel itself.

Besides, I use my kyogre cover plates on my NEW 3DSes almost ALWAYS because, they are like a suede feeling and... even when I was playing on this and my other Japanese 3DS I used to have, it just is not as comfortable as the suede cover plate I've been using... maybe has to do with my diseases as well? No idea but I can play much longer compared to with just feeling "plastic" (matte feels better to hold compared to that slick plastic I will say though)

===

Anyways, if you have any questions... feel free to ask!

If you have a more personal question you don't want asked in the topic, just PM me too! I'll get back with you as soon as I check my messages!

Honestly, unlike PMs... messages left in the topic will NOT get me notified via email, while PMs WILL get me notified... so if you want to try and contact me quickly... it's better to PM me! (Although the email this account is associated with is not my main anymore, however I will be trying to check it as I sell the 3DS.

Also, now you see why I made a TL;DR section at the top too if you didn't check the entire post yet hahaha
Last edited by Lucario-Player on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

triple_lei

Re: Cobalt Blue 3DS [USA] w/ loopy C.D. (click for details)

Post by triple_lei » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:26 am

This greatly saddens me for some reason. I remember you were one of the very first people to own a loopy capture card...

You say your Katsukity capture cards still work. My Katsukity Vita capture card no longer works on my setup (and it hasn't since late December 2015), but I'm pretty sure it's a Windows fault; it suddenly stopped working on my Win 8.1 laptop that I used all the time, but it worked again on my less used and therefore less updated desktop PC. Today both of my computers are running Windows 10, and no matter what I try, I can't get my Vita capture card to work again (I hope I didn't burn through too many of my "allowed devices" trying to reinstall :roll: ). Though after seeing a Vita capture card sale thread here, where it showed it running on Windows 7, I got the idea to buy a cheap Windows 7 laptop and it should be arriving in a few days.

So my question is, what operating system are you running that allows you to still use your Katsukity capture cards?

Good luck with the sale and everything else. I still think the loopy cards are the best; mine survived two pretty hard falls (one on concrete, in the rain). Still runs like a champ.

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:44 pm

triple_lei wrote:This greatly saddens me for some reason. I remember you were one of the very first people to own a loopy capture card...

You say your Katsukity capture cards still work. My Katsukity Vita capture card no longer works on my setup (and it hasn't since late December 2015), but I'm pretty sure it's a Windows fault; it suddenly stopped working on my Win 8.1 laptop that I used all the time, but it worked again on my less used and therefore less updated desktop PC. Today both of my computers are running Windows 10, and no matter what I try, I can't get my Vita capture card to work again (I hope I didn't burn through too many of my "allowed devices" trying to reinstall :roll: ). Though after seeing a Vita capture card sale thread here, where it showed it running on Windows 7, I got the idea to buy a cheap Windows 7 laptop and it should be arriving in a few days.

So my question is, what operating system are you running that allows you to still use your Katsukity capture cards?

Good luck with the sale and everything else. I still think the loopy cards are the best; mine survived two pretty hard falls (one on concrete, in the rain). Still runs like a champ.
Hahaha... I never update my computer due to when I first got the 3DS capture device... well, lets just say I always had problems with XSplit working in general (I actually restored my computer to an earlier point due to it not working anymore which should say a lot in why I hate updating >.>) at that time and so when I got a new computer (which at the time, Windows 8 was still being sold, not with the updated 8.1 update) as soon as I got the computer to my house, I turned off all updates just for that reason. (never got bugged about updating to update to Windows 10 or anything of the like since... which I actually restored my computer last month too, to make it run better... which it runs WAY better after having it almost 2 years lol)

Either way though, I do run Windows 8 on it so... unless Windows 8.1 introduced something screwy on it... I wouldn't really know how to fix it sadly :< (which actually I have heard such things happening and why I never bothered to update to Windows 8.1 as well, when it first came out since I remember hearing Windows 8.1 at least wasn't very "gaming" friendly from what I remember hearing >.<)

I will say though, I do remember Windows 7 working since my older laptop had it and... if you use it for only recording purposes, should be able to record a good quality and all still, and wish you luck on being able to record!

But I will say, unlike the loopy capture devices (which I DID carry around a lot more hahaha...) I usually keep my katsukity 3DSes at the house, bringing my White NEW 3DS with me everywhere now since I'm now treating them like how I should have in the past... an expensive piece of recording equipment hahaha (which I understand some people carrying around their own 3DSes with the capture device in it, I've been there after all)

Also... I will say I do miss recording now and then, even some days thinking about picking up the mic and all just to make some recordings after I get done with some attorney stuff due to my physical ailments, just to record as a hobby now. (don't care about subs or anything, just loving to commentate and record for people which do miss me :<) But then after thinking about it... usually the pain sets in later and I'm like "how? D:" >.<

Dswfty

Post by Dswfty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Is that peeling looking affect cosmetic or is that an actual protector on the 3ds? Where can I get the USB cable to transfer video from the device to the computer from? And are you willing to negotiate pricing? (similar, if not better packages have been around the same price and came with everything as if original)

trisbee1

Post by trisbee1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Dswfty wrote:Is that peeling looking affect cosmetic or is that an actual protector on the 3ds? Where can I get the USB cable to transfer video from the device to the computer from? And are you willing to negotiate pricing? (similar, if not better packages have been around the same price and came with everything as if original)
People are getting desperate for CC with the release of Pokemon so sellers are pretty much taking advantage of that- I think it's pretty disappointing considering we are all most likely gamers and i've always thought enjoying games was more important than the buck you can make :P Even on ebay I always just sell my stuff for lower than whatever the lowest guy is givin' it for.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:14 pm

trisbee1 wrote:
Dswfty wrote:Is that peeling looking affect cosmetic or is that an actual protector on the 3ds? Where can I get the USB cable to transfer video from the device to the computer from? And are you willing to negotiate pricing? (similar, if not better packages have been around the same price and came with everything as if original)
People are getting desperate for CC with the release of Pokemon so sellers are pretty much taking advantage of that- I think it's pretty disappointing considering we are all most likely gamers and i've always thought enjoying games was more important than the buck you can make :P Even on ebay I always just sell my stuff for lower than whatever the lowest guy is givin' it for.
This item also appears to be modded beyond Loopy's mod, so that's something that people might be willing to pay more for.

If anything, if folks are just wanting a regular 3DS with Loopy's card, Loopy has some for sale right now.

And to answer Dswfty's question about the cable, you just need a micro usb to usb cable. Can get that pretty much anywhere, and you might already have one in your house for a video game console or a cell phone.

trisbee1

Post by trisbee1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:54 pm

desocietas wrote:
trisbee1 wrote:
This item also appears to be modded beyond Loopy's mod, so that's something that people might be willing to pay more for.

If anything, if folks are just wanting a regular 3DS with Loopy's card, Loopy has some for sale right now.

And to answer Dswfty's question about the cable, you just need a micro usb to usb cable. Can get that pretty much anywhere, and you might already have one in your house for a video game console or a cell phone.
HOLY SMOKES HE HAS BOARDS WOW

so many people must be happy rn

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:18 pm

@ DSwifty: The peeling is the protector itself, which... after a while, it started to "peel" so... I decided to cut off where the peeling is. It's up to you if you want to remove the skin itself and just replace it, or leave it off once the person who buys it gets it. (I've leaft it on so the device itself doesn't get scratched which, I would have to say the protector is over 2 years old now, so it would get some wear eventually anyways)

And yep, desocietas answered your other question hahaha (I did mention an example kind of in the original thread being at Best Buy... you can get them cheaper on Amazon but... I'd rather just get one at the store, plus usually store bought lasts longer, kind of like the cable I got off amazon for charging my 3DS via USB (for portable chargers), it only lasts one month and then stopped working, got one at GameStop and it's been working for almost 2 years.

@ trisbee1: Even after Pokemon is released, I'll probably leave this up until either the Switch comes out or someone buys it. As I stated I'm selling this because I wanted money for the Switch which, I don't want to say "$300 for the CC" because what if costs more and maybe I'll get a game with it.

Plus, people have to remember... you are getting the 3DS itself with the CC. The CC costs $200 (more if you want faster shipping) and if I remember correctly, loopy sold capture devices before, for $432 with the lowest shipping cost. He also bought 3DSes that were in "decent" condition if I recall, not new as the New ones would cost more money AND probably boosted the price of the 3DS itself up to make sure he got enough money to cover "searching" for the 3DS.

I also obviously put $390 on the price because as I stated, the price of getting it to Loopy was $10 (and usually CC's cost $400 if sold from others, again just under the normal $432 price loopy would sell his for.

And like desocietas said, the capture device only costs more than usual if you get it modded A9LH (if that's what he was talking about lol) and then of course the mark up for it being a 3DS itself which, some people prefer to just get a new 3DS so they don't have to send their own 3DS in the mail (something I've always been hesitant on considering if your 3DS gets lost in the mail... well, if you had a lot of games on it... have fun getting in contact with Nintendo to try and get a new one downloaded with your old games...) kind of why people loved going for the 3DS w/ capture device option, which as you can tell he took down because old 3DS models were getting too tough to get a hold of and it wasn't worth his time.

Plus... as desocietas also said (which you answered him back) loopy has more capture devices if you want to send your 3DS in. Meanwhile, I'm still not budging on my price of 3DS or installing A9LH if you want the 3DS hacked.

Edit: Plus if anything, with him coming out with new capture devices, that will probably just let me mark this up $10 as, due to the Pokemon game coming out, I felt like I needed to put this up ASAP with no time sending it to loopy since it's almost 2 weeks before the game comes out... if no one buys starting on the week of when the game comes out, I'll probably take the offer on loopy myself and send the capture device to him to have it 100% working, and make the 3DS cost $400 instead, with installation making it cost $460.

Dswfty

Post by Dswfty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Lucario-Player wrote:@ DSwifty: The peeling is the protector itself, which... after a while, it started to "peel" so... I decided to cut off where the peeling is. It's up to you if you want to remove the skin itself and just replace it, or leave it off once the person who buys it gets it. (I've leaft it on so the device itself doesn't get scratched which, I would have to say the protector is over 2 years old now, so it would get some wear eventually anyways)

And yep, desocietas answered your other question hahaha (I did mention an example kind of in the original thread being at Best Buy... you can get them cheaper on Amazon but... I'd rather just get one at the store, plus usually store bought lasts longer, kind of like the cable I got off amazon for charging my 3DS via USB (for portable chargers), it only lasts one month and then stopped working, got one at GameStop and it's been working for almost 2 years.

@ trisbee1: Even after Pokemon is released, I'll probably leave this up until either the Switch comes out or someone buys it. As I stated I'm selling this because I wanted money for the Switch which, I don't want to say "$300 for the CC" because what if costs more and maybe I'll get a game with it.

Plus, people have to remember... you are getting the 3DS itself with the CC. The CC costs $200 (more if you want faster shipping) and if I remember correctly, loopy sold capture devices before, for $432 with the lowest shipping cost. He also bought 3DSes that were in "decent" condition if I recall, not new as the New ones would cost more money AND probably boosted the price of the 3DS itself up to make sure he got enough money to cover "searching" for the 3DS.

I also obviously put $390 on the price because as I stated, the price of getting it to Loopy was $10 (and usually CC's cost $400 if sold from others, again just under the normal $432 price loopy would sell his for.

And like desocietas said, the capture device only costs more than usual if you get it modded A9LH (if that's what he was talking about lol) and then of course the mark up for it being a 3DS itself which, some people prefer to just get a new 3DS so they don't have to send their own 3DS in the mail (something I've always been hesitant on considering if your 3DS gets lost in the mail... well, if you had a lot of games on it... have fun getting in contact with Nintendo to try and get a new one downloaded with your old games...) kind of why people loved going for the 3DS w/ capture device option, which as you can tell he took down because old 3DS models were getting too tough to get a hold of and it wasn't worth his time.

Plus... as desocietas also said (which you answered him back) loopy has more capture devices if you want to send your 3DS in. Meanwhile, I'm still not budging on my price of 3DS or installing A9LH if you want the 3DS hacked.

Edit: Plus if anything, with him coming out with new capture devices, that will probably just let me mark this up $10 as, due to the Pokemon game coming out, I felt like I needed to put this up ASAP with no time sending it to loopy since it's almost 2 weeks before the game comes out... if no one buys starting on the week of when the game comes out, I'll probably take the offer on loopy myself and send the capture device to him to have it 100% working, and make the 3DS cost $400 instead, with installation making it cost $460.
I'm asking if you would negotiate because 3ds's have been sold with CC and A9LH already installed for $400. I don't care about $10 that's easy bread but when you charging to install something that other are including then you gonna get some people (myself obviously) trying to work a better deal. Plus it doesn't come with a cable or charger, granted that's another 10 bucks a piece right there, but others are including that hence me saying better deals in my earlier posts.

Lucario-Player

Post by Lucario-Player » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:58 am

Dswfty wrote:I'm asking if you would negotiate because 3ds's have been sold with CC and A9LH already installed for $400. I don't care about $10 that's easy bread but when you charging to install something that other are including then you gonna get some people (myself obviously) trying to work a better deal. Plus it doesn't come with a cable or charger, granted that's another 10 bucks a piece right there, but others are including that hence me saying better deals in my earlier posts.
The problem with the reasoning for asking for cheaper is for one, the SD card I include is a 32 GB when I include A9LH with it, something I won't go out and spend $10'ish for a 16 GB card just to make the price cheaper, as that's a waste of money for trying to get rid of it. I'd spend the money for getting loopy to make the capture device work 100% of the time however, as I not only would have to spend $10 on that, but also spend $10'ish myself to send it to loopy. (so technically $20... however to get it working 100% is much better than an "add on") Not to mention, not EVERYONE has access to making it an A9LH 3DS, heck some people probably would rather just have a normal, unhacked version, which is why I'm offering with or without, and I'm not going to sell it with it as a "free service" (Plus I've seen CCs go for $400 before A9LH was even a THING... if you can get an A9LH 3DS for $400, I'd go for it honestly)

For 2... I forget exactly but I swear I sold my old Japanese 3DS with a capture device in it for $400, not including the charger OR the USB plug. I sold one katsukity capture device on ebay for $700 DUE to A9LH (as I'm pretty sure without it, it would probably go for $400... $500 if lucky since not everyone cares to own a Japanese system)... which after ebay takes a percentage off... (because it's ebay) I was left with $630. I understand negotiating, but when you start picking apart "why it should be cheaper" because it doesn't come with things which you may already have... the PS4 controller is charged with a micro USB cable, and again, why would I sell the ONLY micro USB cable I have as, EVERY capture device I've gotten a USB plug with, ALWAYS breaks almost a month after getting it so I ran out and purchased my own, as desocietas has said, you can get that pretty much anywhere (any place that has electronics/computer stuff should have a *GOOD* one for $10... or you can get one on Amazon for less than $5 (which unless it's on sale from a higher price, I wouldn't buy it)

Also on the subject on ebay. The only reason I don't sell it on there is, for one, ebay takes a good chunk of money, so expect myself to not see around $40 because ebay literally takes off about 10% from the sale at the end of the calendar month from them (about the 15th I believe) and 2... people on there don't want to buy something that isn't 100% working...

Anyways, then you tell me to include the plug. Something I've never included from the 2 sales I've done. (again one being an original 3DS and one being from a NEW 3DS... which the latter one if I was complained in not having a cable would be even more angered since Nintendo doesn't include them in those) So you want me to spend another almost $10 (just looked up the price) just to sell it.

So, if I sell the 3DS at $390, you want me to spend $20 or spend over $30 for adding A9LH, plus add on me spending for shipping it to you (as I wasn't going to include shipping... so FREE shipping too) and Paypal's fee (around $10 at $390 and around $13 at $450).

In other words, you want me to sell my US/English 3DS for CHEAPER ($350) than what I ended up selling my Japanese 3DS ($389'ish after Paypal fee) which you couldn't play English games on it (making it a tough sale already) because you want me to throw in everything that I never included on any previous sale, and stuff I do still use whether it's to plug in my portable battery (micro USB) or plug in my NEW 3DS. Heck if I only had one original 3DS and one NEW 3DS, with one charger only... I think I'd be more angry too because your telling me to go out and buy a charger that I already had from my original 3DS...

===

Either way, I'm not going out of my way to include more things that I use, just to go out and buy them all so I can have something to charge myself. Maybe if Nintendo was still giving away chargers with their NEW 3DS consoles I would. (as I'd have 4 in that instance, PLENTY to give) Maybe if the cables I got weren't cheapo cables (as both loopy's and katsukity's cables stopped working in about 1-2 months) and I had to rush out to get another cable MYSELF... and it's worked and has been played with 3 different 3DS capture devices since, sure, I'd have included it with the 3DS too since I still have a capture device myself, so that would have left me with one left!

Plus, if you are saying $10 is "easy bread" then I'm pretty sure $20, plus the $10 to pay loopy with is not much different to a $390 3DS.

And before you try to counter "yes, it is easy, you should be able to go down $20 more" I'm not the one that said it was "easy" considering, technically I'm disabled and am not fit to be able to hold a job whatsoever these days. (especially since even my hands hurt after typing for too long... like now after writing all the above... ugh...)

So yes, I have a reason to be a little ticked about your post too.