Selling 3DS with Capture Card (Loopy)

the.infamous.child

Selling 3DS with Capture Card (Loopy)

Post by the.infamous.child » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Hey, so I forgot my old username and you can't recover your password without knowing it, so yeah -_-

I will provide pictures of the 3ds upon request, I just want to get this post up to gauge interest in it. Also, I NEVER used it, so for proof of it working, I kind of need someone to tell me how to set that up to provide proof (that's a little embarrassing, haha). I have proof (paypal receipt) as well that I got my 3ds modded with a capture card on this website.

I will be checking here frequently, so let me know if you're interested :)

BudokaiGamer

Re: Selling 3DS with Capture Card (Loopy)

Post by BudokaiGamer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 am

How much are you asking?

Den

Post by Den » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:47 am

Hello I would really be interested in a 3ds capture card and would like to know how much you would be offering for it.

Opricat

Post by Opricat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 pm

I hope I'm not too late. I am also very interested in buying this! If it's unused I assume it's still in working order. I'll bid $350 to start ($100 for system, $250 for capture card combined value). Please consider selling to me, I have been waiting for 10 months to find one.

If you prefer to contact me privately my email is opricat.gaming@gmail.com

the.infamous.child

Post by the.infamous.child » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:32 am

Opricat wrote:I hope I'm not too late. I am also very interested in buying this! If it's unused I assume it's still in working order. I'll bid $350 to start ($100 for system, $250 for capture card combined value). Please consider selling to me, I have been waiting for 10 months to find one.

If you prefer to contact me privately my email is opricat.gaming@gmail.com
I've sent you an email!

Den

Post by Den » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:26 am

Hello I have been wondering about the price you would want to offer this at. I have been searching for a very long time and this is the only one I have found in a while. My email address is denfalconx@gmail.com if you are able to send photos of the capture card to me. Thank you.

Den

Post by Den » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:26 am

Hello I have been wondering about the price you would want to offer this at. I have been searching for a very long time and this is the only one I have found in a while. My email address is denfalconx@gmail.com if you are able to send photos of the capture card to me. Thank you.

the.infamous.child

Post by the.infamous.child » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:22 am

The 3DS has been sold! Thank you everyone for your interest :)