3DS wireless capture card NTR CFW

Tbailz

3DS wireless capture card NTR CFW

Post by Tbailz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 am

Hello,

just checking for interest but i have for sale 2 N3ds XL's with CFW and NTR for wireless streaming. one's black with 32gb micro sd (9/10), and the other is Red 16gb micro sd(8.5/10), They both are using Luma, Godmode9, among other things. they can stream wirelessly to a computer but you want to be within a pretty close distance to you're router. i can film around 40fps no problem and have my youtube page with 15+ videos ranging from 15mins to 1.5hours long all streaming off this method.

what else can CFW do for you?

Play all game cards and eShop games, regardless of region
Customize your HOME Menu with user-created themes and splash screens
Use “ROM hacks” for games that you own
Take gameplay and application screenshots
Backup, edit, and restore saves for many games
Play games for older systems with various emulators, using RetroArch or other standalone emulators. (Works best with a New Nintendo 3DS)
Install homebrew titles to your system, and have them appear on your HOME Menu
Dump your game cards to a format you can install, and play them without needing the card
New 3DS or New 2DS only: stream live gameplay to your PC wirelessly with NTR CFW
Run many old Nintendo DS flash carts that were blocked long ago or never worked on Nintendo 3DS
Safely update to the latest system version without fear of losing access to homebrew
get almost any game through free shop
connect a ps3/4 controller wirelessly to the 3ds to play games ( 3ds can get uncomfortable after long periods of time )
upgrade from 32gb micro sd limit to a 128gb limit
Looking for about $300 for the red 3ds and $350 for the black one.

Located in Western Canada.
Email me at AllThingsVidya@outlook.com with any Questions
Youtube channel - All Things Vidya ( 8bit red 3ds as logo) for streaming footage

Thanks