SOLD OUT

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:44 am

So, does loopy actually respond to emails? I shot him one but he hasn't gotten back...

Speedyelie

Post by Speedyelie » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Better wait for quality, than quantity. That what I think personally, because, everyone know that Loopy board are the best. Loopy, I want your capture board.
Attachments
loopy.jpg
loopy.jpg (9.86 KiB) Viewed 3452 times

PeeJayBonobo

Post by PeeJayBonobo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:11 pm

To be honest, even though I may get a New Nintendo 3DS XL next month, I'd rather wait until 2016 to get a capture board, assuming that Loopy's version of the New3DSXL Capture board (or controller mod, if that's in the works) will be ready by then. Too much to do for the time being, so I'm forced to wait anyway.

I'm certain my patience will be rewarded in the end. :P
YouTube
Steam
Twitch.tv

3DS Friend Code: 0620-0287-2099
Switch Friend Code: 0545-8720-5127
PSN: PeeJay_Bonobo
NNID: PeeJay_Bonobo_87
Xbox Live: PeeJay Bonobo

Speedyelie

Post by Speedyelie » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:29 am

PeeJayBonobo wrote:To be honest, even though I may get a New Nintendo 3DS XL next month, I'd rather wait until 2016 to get a capture board, assuming that Loopy's version of the New3DSXL Capture board (or controller mod, if that's in the works) will be ready by then. Too much to do for the time being, so I'm forced to wait anyway.

I'm certain my patience will be rewarded in the end. :P

Well, it not better to buy it your New Nintedo 3DS XL at 2016, so the price will be lower and maybe LOOPY will sell 3DS with capture board inside. By the way, nice you're doing videos too like me !! ^^

Scott2015

Post by Scott2015 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:30 pm

kickzngigglez wrote:I nearly caved in after waiting half a year but then katsukity told me he had a backlog 3 months. I think I'm more willing to wait another 6 months for a quality product than wait 3 months for a product that'd probably wouldn't last 3 months.

I bought a 3DS XL with capture card in June 2014 from Katsukity and I never had any problems with it not working, so at least for me, I find the quality of Katy's work is fine. Unfortunately, I found out a month after I bought it, that the IR port was needed for communication in some games, like Pokémon -- it was my bad, since I assumed 3DS local wireless communications were used, not infrared. Anyways, long story short, I kept the system until 2 months ago, when I sold it to get the money to order another one from Katsukity, since obviously Loopy isn't selling them right now.

MrGamecube17 wrote:I noticed that you are not "Katsukity." Listen, I read your post that you were taking a break but it's July and I REALLY need a 3Ds Capture Card. Please contact me as soon as you can to let me know when you can expect to have more capture cards ready to be installed. Katsukity robbed me: I waited 2 months for a capture card from them and never got it. Luckily I was able to get my money reimbursed through Pay Pal.

I had to do the same as well. After I ordered another 3DS from Katsukity, this time with the IR port intact, I waited about 6 weeks with no update. Then after I sent an email asking why it hadn't been shipped, I was told there was a backlog of about 3 months. At the end of July, Katsukity just started shipping orders that had been placed in April. Talk about a crazy high level of demand. Of course, I was concerned, because PayPal has a limited time for buyer protection, if an item doesn't arrive, or it arrives damaged. I told Katsukity to cancel my order and that I'd order from them again later in the year, when they're able to ship it out quicker. After they answered that my order couldn't be cancelled (though I'm still not sure why), I had to open a dispute with PayPal for "item not received". A day later, Katsukity refunded my purchase in full.

Anyways, my point is, I don't think you were robbed, especially since the backlog was 3 months and you only waited 2. Many others, myself included, ran into a similar situation. That being said, I did complain to Katsukity in my last email, saying that they should update their website telling people of the 3-month delay, instead of just accepting orders and then getting complaints about why the 3DS units haven't been shipped.

Last year, it only took a week between when I ordered the 3DS XL from Katsukity and when it was shipped out, so I'm guessing the New 3DS units are way too popular, especially considering the amiibo support, hence the backlog.

Don't know if Loopy will ever start selling again, but in the meantime, I'll just keep emailing Katsukity every so often, asking if the delay has shortened, and hopefully when the demand drops later in the year, I can re-order from them again.

BlueRaspDude

Post by BlueRaspDude » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:47 pm

When will you have more 3DS Capture boards for sale?

Speedyelie

Post by Speedyelie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Who know when, he will give us update because even merki have all sold out his capture board too. We can all wait till Loopy give us update on his work.

LVNeptune

Post by LVNeptune » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Scott2015 wrote:
kickzngigglez wrote:I nearly caved in after waiting half a year but then katsukity told me he had a backlog 3 months. I think I'm more willing to wait another 6 months for a quality product than wait 3 months for a product that'd probably wouldn't last 3 months.

I bought a 3DS XL with capture card in June 2014 from Katsukity and I never had any problems with it not working, so at least for me, I find the quality of Katy's work is fine. Unfortunately, I found out a month after I bought it, that the IR port was needed for communication in some games, like Pokémon -- it was my bad, since I assumed 3DS local wireless communications were used, not infrared. Anyways, long story short, I kept the system until 2 months ago, when I sold it to get the money to order another one from Katsukity, since obviously Loopy isn't selling them right now.

MrGamecube17 wrote:I noticed that you are not "Katsukity." Listen, I read your post that you were taking a break but it's July and I REALLY need a 3Ds Capture Card. Please contact me as soon as you can to let me know when you can expect to have more capture cards ready to be installed. Katsukity robbed me: I waited 2 months for a capture card from them and never got it. Luckily I was able to get my money reimbursed through Pay Pal.

I had to do the same as well. After I ordered another 3DS from Katsukity, this time with the IR port intact, I waited about 6 weeks with no update. Then after I sent an email asking why it hadn't been shipped, I was told there was a backlog of about 3 months. At the end of July, Katsukity just started shipping orders that had been placed in April. Talk about a crazy high level of demand. Of course, I was concerned, because PayPal has a limited time for buyer protection, if an item doesn't arrive, or it arrives damaged. I told Katsukity to cancel my order and that I'd order from them again later in the year, when they're able to ship it out quicker. After they answered that my order couldn't be cancelled (though I'm still not sure why), I had to open a dispute with PayPal for "item not received". A day later, Katsukity refunded my purchase in full.

Anyways, my point is, I don't think you were robbed, especially since the backlog was 3 months and you only waited 2. Many others, myself included, ran into a similar situation. That being said, I did complain to Katsukity in my last email, saying that they should update their website telling people of the 3-month delay, instead of just accepting orders and then getting complaints about why the 3DS units haven't been shipped.

Last year, it only took a week between when I ordered the 3DS XL from Katsukity and when it was shipped out, so I'm guessing the New 3DS units are way too popular, especially considering the amiibo support, hence the backlog.

Don't know if Loopy will ever start selling again, but in the meantime, I'll just keep emailing Katsukity every so often, asking if the delay has shortened, and hopefully when the demand drops later in the year, I can re-order from them again.
Took about 3.5 months to receive mine back. One guy just received his after 4 months. Long wait. No complaints, so far.

Luxy

Post by Luxy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:08 am

any updates about anything?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:13 am

Luxy wrote:any updates about anything?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1810&start=180#p10813