European distributor - www.merki.net

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:31 am

RIP (old) 3DS XL Capture Card. That's a shame it's being discontinued. I suppose this gives me a reason to upgrade my regular old XL and get the new one that can emulate GBA games more smoothly. Here's to another year; hopefully delays won't occur, but only time will tell

secondubly

Post by secondubly » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Tecd0c wrote:I it might be interesting for some of you the Newsletter Content I posted yesterday:

3DS Capture Card Shop Status
Newsletter 2015.12.31 English
Hallo

The 2015 is almost over, we should look back ask ourselves whether everything went as planned?!

Well, let's start with a change personnel, we went back to a - .
Although this was not planned surely is a challenge, but as you could see it the last months - it works :)

the period from to Neal (Loopy) had taken a from the manufacture installation work of the 3DS Capture Cards.
Unfortunately, this has not been communicated, so we were unable to create a larger stock before.
particular, the relatively problematic supply situation has led to extra work stress!
Although we didn't offer or sell to anyone our 3DS Capture Cards during this period, we recognize that it has caused anger among the interested customers, that had planned to buy a 3DS Capture Card with us or the .
We are sorry for this situation, but you have to understand that the manufacturer/inventor has -determination over his - he is not a slave! :roll:

this we want to express our respect appreciation for the hard professional work he does!

Although some of you regret that the decision is been made to no longer produce the 3DS XL Capture Card. You should understand that we have to consider the effort cost that would arise for further Capture Card series especially while Nintendo already exchanged this for a newer system (N3DS XL).

The development effort related was not vain, since parts of this development are incorporated into the N3DS XL Capture Card!
The development is already well advanced, the first prototypes are available. The series production should be reached "" :)
Where "" well take 1-3 months.

Also, the decision has been made, to continue deliver the existing Capture Card series :)
At the moment, we are selling the remaining 3DS Capture Cards from our reserve, as it is clear that a new shipment for the 3DS Capture Cards will arrive about a !

A happy a successful new 2016!
So just to clarify here, instead of producing the 3DS XL Capture Card, you're going to make a capture card for the NEW 3DS set instead? loopy will not be making these, but the European distributor will?

I'm just trying to make sure I fully understand what's being said :D

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:32 pm

No, this is wrong, I wrote that the 3DS XL Capture Cards are made but they will not be produced!
Instead of this Neal (Loopy) is just working on finishing the NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards!

They will be soon available, this are the news - and that the Classic DS Capture Cards and the regular (Enhanced) 3DS Capture Cards will be contiued... in about a month too :)

A happy and successful new year 2016 to everyone!
Last edited by Tecd0c on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

secondubly

Post by secondubly » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:49 pm

Tecd0c wrote:No, this is wrong, I wrote that the 3DS XL Capture Cards are maid but they will not be produced!
Instead of this Neal (Loopy) is just working on finishing the NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards!

They will be soon available, this are the news - and that the Classic DS Capture Cards and the regular (Enhanced) 3DS Capture Cards will be contiued... in about a month too :)

Ah, awesome, thanks so much for clarifying, happy new year to you as well! :D

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Tecd0c wrote:No, this is wrong, I wrote that the 3DS XL Capture Cards are made but they will not be produced!

Ah, exciting. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the release of the NXL cards.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:42 am

Hello my Nintendo 3DS capture board is in need for repair. Is there anyone who I can get a hold for repair? (name a price and I'll send my 3DS to you immediately) :oops: (Loopy you reply just let me know)

VideoGamer54321

Post by VideoGamer54321 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Tecd0c wrote:No, this is wrong, I wrote that the 3DS XL Capture Cards are made but they will not be produced!

That's good to hear. Looking forward to buying one when they're ready. :)

Izagar

Post by Izagar » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:46 am

Is there support for Regular New Nintendo 3DS? I would like to get one because I actually adore the regular size new 3DS because of the face plates.

I am very patient about waiting for one since I don't have money for it just yet, but I would like to buy one to do regular LPs on Youtube and Twitch for fun.
Former Legend of Zelda Webmistress (RIP Zelda Temple, Zelda Sanctuary). Work on Link's Hideaway now. :P
Naevorlis - High Fantasy Webcomic

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:34 am

Hi
It almost fits... Unfortunately it will not be for the regular size NEW3DS, only the NEW3DS XL.

Sakuri

Post by Sakuri » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Hopefully we can get ones for the Regular New 3DS too--I can't use XLs for various reasons and would love to see them made for the smaller ones.