Device no longer recognized.

BriH

Device no longer recognized.

Post by BriH » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:56 am

3 Years ago I bought a board from here and while it worked well for the first 3 years, recently it has seemingly ceased all functions. The 3DS itself works fine, but unfortunately the board appears to have faltered. I searched the forums for those with similar issues and found AmericanBaconn had come across the same problem. I tried similar solutions to those provided by those responding, but to no avail. I have tried multiple USB connectors and multiple computers to see if any could get them working, even going as far as uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling the drivers to see if it worked, but have had no success. I'm certain the problem lies somewhere in the board itself and want to know if there are any methods I can take to fix this or if I must send it in for repairs, and how I must do so if need be.

The is not a KatsuKitty board. I bought it from here.

AmericanBaconn's thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2727

Non-Recognition

Re: Device no longer recognized.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Have you tried uninstalling the driver and then reinstalling? Sounds to simple but usually the problem.

BriH

Re: Device no longer recognized.

Post by BriH » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:Have you tried uninstalling the driver and then reinstalling? Sounds to simple but usually the problem.
BriH wrote:I have tried multiple USB connectors and multiple computers to see if any could get them working, even going as far as uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling the drivers to see if it worked, but have had no success.
Please read my post next time.