XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

DestinyDecade

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by DestinyDecade » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:54 am

PeeJayBonobo wrote:In my case, you know what I think it is?

Back then, I wanted one, but I just didn't want to deal with the stress of having to send the handheld away for modification, and even back then, I was limited to a model of 3DS I no longer have (I think I had an Old 2DS at the time, which Loopy's boards did not support).

Katsukity fixed only half of my problems (Support for Old 2DS), but I still had to send it away, and what made matters worse, their store was located outside the US, so.....

Yeah, I want my New 3DS XL fitted with a board really bad, and Katsukity is no longer an option due to new Japanese laws that have passed, and at this point, I'm willing to send my 3DS away.
I share your pain my friend. I was skeptic because I was worried but truthfully I should have made an investment before Katsukity went bankrupt. I hated how the new laws kind of screwed stuff like this. So now I wait for when Loopy will have boards for 3DS XL, hopefully new so that maybe I can return back to making 3DS videos. I miss doing them.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:53 am

::sigh::

Really unsure if I should pull the trigger with Merki or wait for Loopy. :\

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:25 pm

Guest wrote:::sigh::

Really unsure if I should pull the trigger with Merki or wait for Loopy. :\
I suggest you do it with Merki now before it's too late. Me, I wait for Loopy since well... I don't have much else of a choice.

Digitaldragon754

Post by Digitaldragon754 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:59 am

That sucks D: I was wondering why the website disappeared last week.
I had sent in my Majora's Mask 3ds 2 weeks ago.
Sent emails hoping he will reply. I asked to have the console returned and refund :/

Roxas1359

Post by Roxas1359 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:44 pm

I actually had retired my old original Loopy 3DS back when I got a New 2DS XL capture board from Katsukity last year. Mainly it was because I feared that my old 3DS was on its last legs as it's already missing the rubber for the control stick. I tried connecting the N2DSXL to my computer today and it won't work now after the latest Windows 10 update. So looks like the Loopy card is coming out of retirement.
If I'm posting, it must mean I'm either a) procrastinating on schoolwork, or b) procrastinating on recording.

HashBrownJM

Post by HashBrownJM » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:49 pm

Roxas1359 wrote:I actually had retired my old original Loopy 3DS back when I got a New 2DS XL capture board from Katsukity last year. Mainly it was because I feared that my old 3DS was on its last legs as it's already missing the rubber for the control stick. I tried connecting the N2DSXL to my computer today and it won't work now after the latest Windows 10 update. So looks like the Loopy card is coming out of retirement.
Holy moly. Can anyone else confirm?

Roxas1359

Post by Roxas1359 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:04 am

HashBrownJM wrote:
Roxas1359 wrote:I actually had retired my old original Loopy 3DS back when I got a New 2DS XL capture board from Katsukity last year. Mainly it was because I feared that my old 3DS was on its last legs as it's already missing the rubber for the control stick. I tried connecting the N2DSXL to my computer today and it won't work now after the latest Windows 10 update. So looks like the Loopy card is coming out of retirement.
Holy moly. Can anyone else confirm?
It could be just my computer, or it could be the cable. I'm gonna test out different cables, but for some odd reason I was limited to 30 FPS, despite not having that restriction before. I'm running Windows 10 version 1809 now but was running 1803 beforehand.
If I'm posting, it must mean I'm either a) procrastinating on schoolwork, or b) procrastinating on recording.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:25 pm

I had not realized that katsukity is gone now. When did this happen? Can someone provide links to the latest versions of their capture software for the new 3ds xl model of their capture card? I got the new 3ds with capture card off of ebay and I don't think they sent me the paper with the link and I can't remember if I ever downloaded the mac version. I got the windows version, but not sure if it is the latest.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:I had not realized that katsukity is gone now. When did this happen? Can someone provide links to the latest versions of their capture software for the new 3ds xl model of their capture card? I got the new 3ds with capture card off of ebay and I don't think they sent me the paper with the link and I can't remember if I ever downloaded the mac version. I got the windows version, but not sure if it is the latest.
Software is here:

http://blog-non-standard.blogspot.com

You'd still need that paper since it asks for a registration code, so good luck with that...

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:11 pm

triple_lei wrote:You'd still need that paper since it asks for a registration code, so good luck with that...
I was thinking the same thing... Good luck, eBay buyer!