Willing 2 buy N3DSXL Wired Capture Card &/or 3DS TV Kit

LazyBrownie

Willing 2 buy N3DSXL Wired Capture Card &/or 3DS TV Kit

Post by LazyBrownie » Thu May 20, 2021 7:38 am

Just like the tittle says.
Willing 2 buy N3DSXL Wired Capture Card &/or 3DS TV Kit.

Although Merki just ran out of stock last year-ish, it was tge last place that had a full functional service. Classic DS and original 3DS modding still happens, but not the N3DSXL.
Occasionally one finds a Katsukity used one but over 4 to 20 times the price it was paid for initially (literally 1k to 3k so far, it is rare but the product isn't worth that money, quite literally, it's an overkill).
These full services prices had reasonable prices, now finding that one kit or console with it and used, debatably functional or not, depending of proof like faceless videocall/footage/images of the items.
And some people with the audacity to charge money "wireless capture services" when it's literally a free download through Homebrew and certain app/sites through your phone sd port swap into the 3ds's even.
But again, some still want that wired good ol' offline streaming ability to just plug and play either be PC/laptop or TV..
The N3DSXL sd card could have a minimum size enough to only carry the software relating to this, no Nintendo account logged in, not trying to take someone else's progress, but not necessary.
I am willing to buy either of both items mentioned.
>N3DSXL my budget is 200 to $550
>The N3DSXL TV Kit, my budget is $150 to $300
Paypal of course if it comes to money conversion, you send the money request and I pay accordingly.

I cannot go higher than those numbers. But as soon as I find someone willing to share some real proof of functionality & shipping. In that order.
Since it would likely be Paypal, if you feel like I am doing something fishy, you could pretty much pull Paypal's support to pull me back for ensurance or report me here will many follow ups and so onand on. But I will pay and I don't see those precautions happening.
I'll get to paying it right away that fast if we come to an agreement.

I know this is a ridiculous semi standard prices I am offeringto pay for compared to those sellers that put the damn things for over what it seems a monthly paycheck worth sum compared to what they actually paid for it whilenot being an antique at all, not the Pawnshop show in which you expect 10 times the price of somethingyou gotno long ago. Still, I'll leave this post here even if takes a very lomg time for a seller. I'll buy right away after some exchange of information