Just a few questions

Spykid2003

Just a few questions

Post by Spykid2003 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:26 am

So, I have my eye on a refurbished OG DS, and I am most likely aiming to have it sent to get a capture attached if I ever get it but I need to get some stuff straight

Can the capture work on Mac? Its my own computer, I do have a windows hp (it was more of my dads/family computer), but that thing is ancient as hell and doesn't run that good (assuming the capture board works on an hp computer)
I remember reading somewhere that it was said that the when the capture board is installed, the ds has to charge with the usb cable, if that is the case would charging it with a Mac work? (this is different from above, it working and charging are definitely separate things)

I just want to get everything all sorted out so I don't go paying for something I can't even use unless I either manage to get the old hp working or get another computer (which I am not gonna do cause that'd be a little over the top for anyone)

I am just really curious and I want to know everything I can so I can prepare if I want one or not.

The other problem is def more tedious, but has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with the capture board, Ill get to that ship if I get that far.