Order status

kaiosten

Re: Order status

Post by kaiosten » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:20 pm

Sphizix wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:58 pm
kaiosten wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:10 pm
I'm getting a little bit worried that my DS and New 3DS XL were not received.

I'm not concerned about service/turnaround time, but people here seem to have gotten their systems sent back already when having had them delivered to Loopy's office after mine would have been delivered (October 5th).

I sent an email as well (from soniku17@gmail.com) to info@3dscapture.com with the PayPal receipts and tracking information.

Maybe it's just because I have two systems?

I also checked out of PayPal as a guest, so it's possible that I won't get a notification come to think of it.

Thanks
I'm in the same exact situation. Except I used my actual PayPal, not a guest account. Mine was Oct. 6th. I'm sure all is fine and well but I was wondering about the same thing. Maybe the OG DS is what's taking longer? I have no idea.
Could be, and come to think of it I also asked that both screens on the OG DS be replaced, and I'm sure that's not a 10 minute process like it is with a Vita.

I'm sure it's fine too, and I'm fine with it taking however long it takes, I just want to make sure they were received.

I also sent mine in two different packages, because there were two different names for the same address. Maybe I should've asked if that was really necessary, lol.

Sphizix

Post by Sphizix » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:46 pm

kaiosten wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:20 pm
Sphizix wrote:
kaiosten wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:10 pm
I'm getting a little bit worried that my DS and New 3DS XL were not received.

I'm not concerned about service/turnaround time, but people here seem to have gotten their systems sent back already when having had them delivered to Loopy's office after mine would have been delivered (October 5th).

I sent an email as well (from soniku17@gmail.com) to info@3dscapture.com with the PayPal receipts and tracking information.

Maybe it's just because I have two systems?

I also checked out of PayPal as a guest, so it's possible that I won't get a notification come to think of it.

Thanks
I'm in the same exact situation. Except I used my actual PayPal, not a guest account. Mine was Oct. 6th. I'm sure all is fine and well but I was wondering about the same thing. Maybe the OG DS is what's taking longer? I have no idea.
Could be, and come to think of it I also asked that both screens on the OG DS be replaced, and I'm sure that's not a 10 minute process like it is with a Vita.

I'm sure it's fine too, and I'm fine with it taking however long it takes, I just want to make sure they were received.

I also sent mine in two different packages, because there were two different names for the same address. Maybe I should've asked if that was really necessary, lol.
If the tracking says it was received then I'd say you're fine. I sent mine through USPS and the person who delivered it never did the final delivery scan. Took a few days to clear it up with them and loopy confirmed he got it.

I sent both of mine in the same package though. If you sent yours separately I would think you would've got the 3ds back by now, if the DS is what's making it take longer that is.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:55 pm

Mine already made it to Loopy. I'll be waiting for the time being.

kaiosten

Post by kaiosten » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:55 am

Sphizix wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:46 pm
kaiosten wrote:
Sphizix wrote:

If the tracking says it was received then I'd say you're fine. I sent mine through USPS and the person who delivered it never did the final delivery scan. Took a few days to clear it up with them and loopy confirmed he got it.

I sent both of mine in the same package though. If you sent yours separately I would think you would've got the 3ds back by now, if the DS is what's making it take longer that is.
Loopy just got back to me and said he has both of them and they should ship out by the end of the week.

I actually hope he just sends them in the same package so he saves money, lol.

Sphizix

Post by Sphizix » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:06 pm

kaiosten wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:55 am
Sphizix wrote:
kaiosten wrote:

Loopy just got back to me and said he has both of them and they should ship out by the end of the week.

Hey, that's good to hear. Maybe that means mine should be on its way back soon too lol.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:31 pm

The sooner Loopy lets me know about my new 3ds xl the better.

kaiosten

Post by kaiosten » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:32 pm

Sphizix wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:06 pm
kaiosten wrote:
Sphizix wrote:

Hey, that's good to hear. Maybe that means mine should be on its way back soon too lol.
Lol yeah, I would think so.

He could've been waiting on a part even.

I assume there aren't nearly as many DS orders as there are 3DS orders.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:56 pm

kaiosten wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:32 pm
Sphizix wrote:
kaiosten wrote:

I am honestly surprised there aren't any orders for the Nintendo DS. I really am surprised.

Fullmental

Post by Fullmental » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:53 am

DestinyDecade wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:56 pm
kaiosten wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:32 pm
Sphizix wrote:

I am honestly surprised there aren't any orders for the Nintendo DS. I really am surprised.
I would assume there are relatively fewer DS orders because, for the most part, a 3ds card can also capture ds games. The only real advantage to a DS card is the price, and for some the niche application of capturing GBA games as well.

That said there are a few of us. I recently ordered one as well, and it's on the way back now after about a week. From my emails with Loopy he seems to go through enough of them, otherwise he probably wouldn't have bothered updating it when the part supply dried up on the original board design.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:52 am

That is cool