Order status

Luxe

Re: Order status

Post by Luxe » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:11 pm

Hey Loopy my 3ds should be delivered to you sometime today I left a note on the best way to contact me thank you :)

koba

Post by koba » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:48 pm

Just had my 3DS arrive to Loopy a few hours ago, excited to see it ship once it's all finished!!

Rkbmfl

Post by Rkbmfl » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:21 am

Just got shipping info from Loopy and is supposed to be back to me this Monday! Super excited! Thank you Loopy!

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:34 pm

Just got my New 3ds xl with the capture board. Unfortunately I have to contend with screen flickering. I already love it and its that good. Thank you Loopy.

KunoDemetries

Post by KunoDemetries » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:33 pm

Just wanted to see if there is an estimate on the wait time, my 3DS arrived on the 27th? No rush at all of course!

hp_13

Post by hp_13 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:32 pm

Hey Loopy, my New 3DS should be out for delivery or at the post office. I left a card with my name and email in the box and wondering if you receieved it?

minimini352

Post by minimini352 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:08 am

Mine should have arrived today :)

kaiosten

Post by kaiosten » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:35 am

Fullmental wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:53 am
DestinyDecade wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:56 pm
kaiosten wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:32 pm

Lol yeah, I would think so.

He could've been waiting on a part even.

I assume there aren't nearly as many DS orders as there are 3DS orders.
I am honestly surprised there aren't any orders for the Nintendo DS. I really am surprised.
I would assume there are relatively fewer DS orders because, for the most part, a 3ds card can also capture ds games. The only real advantage to a DS card is the price, and for some the niche application of capturing GBA games as well.

That said there are a few of us. I recently ordered one as well, and it's on the way back now after about a week. From my emails with Loopy he seems to go through enough of them, otherwise he probably wouldn't have bothered updating it when the part supply dried up on the original board design.
So one of the reasons that I got my DS modded was because I didn't realize there would be a 1:1 capture option for DS games when using a 3DS. I should've asked, but I would've done it anyway because I can still find uses for it here and there.

I finally got home and got the package, the USB C port looks basically stock, and Loopy even put screen protectors on the new DS screens that he installed. I'm very happy with the work done.

I'm currently dealing with a problem where the preview window (which is all that I actually care about) for both the DS and 3DS seems to skip a couple of frames or maybe even stall on a frame every 7 to 10 seconds, similarly to what a GBA Player or Analogue Pocket Dock would do. It's like it needs a frame buffer mode or something.

The output from recording is perfect though.

I've tried just about everything I can think of, but I'll write a post in the tech support forum tomorrow.

Ters

Post by Ters » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:22 am

Got mine back, and just tested it out now. Absolutely incredible! Big thanks, Loopy! This was the last gap in my streamable physical game collection!

JustJosey

Post by JustJosey » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:01 pm

Hey Loopy, USPS finally managed to get the package on over there, felt like the mail slowed down to a screeching halt over the past weeks. Tracking says it was delivered yesterday, can't wait to see it all done (hopefully the mail didn't kick around the box too much...)