Stereoscopic 3D Capture

Dcubed

Stereoscopic 3D Capture

Post by Dcubed » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:44 pm

Hi there Loopy. I just got my hands on one of your new capture kits in a New 3DSxl and it's a great piece of kit. All seems to work exactly as I'd hope it would with the newest standard 5.4 release. Very happy with that :D

One thing I was hoping would work though is Stereoscopic 3D. I have a Spatiallabs View Autostereoscopic display that I'm dying to use this thing on and I was hoping that I'd be able to make use of it with the latest beta 3D build that I saw posted a while back on these forums (beta3d_20210130 - http://3dscapture.com/tmp/3ds_capture_beta3d.zip). Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work (The 3D beta build just doesn't seem to be detecting the capture card, despite it working perfectly fine on the 5.4 build), and I'm assuming that it's because it's meant for the older version of your capture card/driver software, rather than the current batch that you're producing.

Do you have any plans to re-enable the 3D support in the current build of the capture software/driver? I'd be very happy to test it for you, especially considering that this display basically features the same tech as what the New3DS display itself actually uses (just in 4k instead of 240p and, you know, being a heck of a lot larger!). As long as full screen SBS 3D is supported, it should Just Work on this display! :D