Are you still selling it?

Pelon1071

Re: DS Capture Device

Post by Pelon1071 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Cheese

Mron

Post by Mron » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:09 pm

I thought I shouldn't make a new thread for this so I'm going to be bumping this thread up. Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere...

I understand that the 3DS with a pre-installed capture board is sold out. I'm wondering whether the DS with the capture board pre-installed is still being sold/'restocked'. The order page does not say sold out nor are there any notes on the page saying that it is not being sold currently. However, when I click the buy now button, it takes me to the sold out page in Paypal.

Is this just a timing thing? Or is it not in production anymore?

Thanks,
Mron

Minimit

Post by Minimit » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Mron wrote:I thought I shouldn't make a new thread for this so I'm going to be bumping this thread up. Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere...

I understand that the 3DS with a pre-installed capture board is sold out. I'm wondering whether the DS with the capture board pre-installed is still being sold/'restocked'. The order page does not say sold out nor are there any notes on the page saying that it is not being sold currently. However, when I click the buy now button, it takes me to the sold out page in Paypal.

Is this just a timing thing? Or is it not in production anymore?

Thanks,
Mron
The 3DS capture boards are in stock (you must send in a 3DS), but they are being shipped without a defined date (Here). So if you want to send a 3DS in and wait you can do that. In regards to the DS capture board the self-install kit is still for sale, if you are not comfortable installing yourself you can email or pm loopy to see if he has a DS in stock that you can buy.

Mron

Post by Mron » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:54 pm

I see! Thank you for your help Minimit!