Order status

Re: Order status

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Hey loopy do u have a clear estimate of when you will be selling 3ds capture cards again. I've been saving for a whole year and I would really like to purchase one. :)

EposVox

Post by EposVox » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi,
I'm looking to order within a week or so (was expecting to order sooner).
Any clue when the "Sold Out" Status will be lifted? It still has an ETA of August 1.

Thanks for your time and hard work.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 am

EposVox wrote:Hi,
I'm looking to order within a week or so (was expecting to order sooner).
Any clue when the "Sold Out" Status will be lifted? It still has an ETA of August 1.

Thanks for your time and hard work.
People he said this week, chill.

CameraLady

Post by CameraLady » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 am

Yeah guys, I know we all want one. I've been waiting for a long time and saving up, too. But he's a busy guy and he said he's re-opening sometime this weekend.

Be patient, don't nag, and keep checking back. :D

Deleted User 2340

Post by Deleted User 2340 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:46 pm

On the Capture Card with the 3DS it says ETA: 8/?/2013? Did I miss something? I left to do something around 1:30 - 3:30, and I see this. Did it sell already or did I miss something important? Just a little confused is all.

amhite

Post by amhite » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Dylanrockin wrote:On the Capture Card with the 3DS it says ETA: 8/?/2013? Did I miss something? I left to do something around 1:30 - 3:30, and I see this. Did it sell already or did I miss something important? Just a little confused is all.
He's selling 2-3 per day. They already sold today. Hopefully I can snatch an order tomorrow. I have two games to speedrun for world record attempts! ^_^ Been practicing while waiting for more devices to become available. *excited*

Deleted User 2340

Post by Deleted User 2340 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 pm

amhite wrote:
Dylanrockin wrote:On the Capture Card with the 3DS it says ETA: 8/?/2013? Did I miss something? I left to do something around 1:30 - 3:30, and I see this. Did it sell already or did I miss something important? Just a little confused is all.
He's selling 2-3 per day. They already sold today. Hopefully I can snatch an order tomorrow. I have two games to speedrun for world record attempts! ^_^ Been practicing while waiting for more devices to become available. *excited*
Your kidding! Ahh, man, I might as well try and get mine tomorrow. There should have been at least something telling us what time it was going up. Rather than just being lucky on the draw to get it.

Servent

Post by Servent » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 am

the $255 Capture board installation card is back but sold out =/ will he be doing 2-3 a day for that one as well

Joeyboy

Post by Joeyboy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:31 pm

I know you're doing the 2-3 a day method at the moment, but I didn't know if theres a period you tend to put them up during the day? I would also like to mention I don't mind waiting for my order once I've paid for it. I'm in no real rush to get this up a running, but simply knowing I can get it would ease my mind a little.

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing, you've made a lot of people very happy with your product.

EposVox

Post by EposVox » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:01 am

Joeyboy wrote:I know you're doing the 2-3 a day method at the moment, but I didn't know if theres a period you tend to put them up during the day? I would also like to mention I don't mind waiting for my order once I've paid for it. I'm in no real rush to get this up a running, but simply knowing I can get it would ease my mind a little.

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing, you've made a lot of people very happy with your product.
I'd like to know, as well.
I've been checking frequently every day and nothing changes.
:/