3DS XL and Macintosh Support?

ITZ_FUZZY_WUZZY

3DS XL and Macintosh Support?

Post by ITZ_FUZZY_WUZZY » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows if the creator has any plans of making a model for the 3DS XL, because a friend and I really want to start recording pokemon x and y multi battles. I have an old 3DS that I could send in, but I would hate to do so and moments later see a 3DS XL version being sold. Also, being as I have a mac, the only other logical question I can ask is if there is any OS X Lion support for the product, or if there are any mac-friendly alternatives on the software side? Thanks for reading in advance!

Minimit

Re: 3DS XL and Macintosh Support?

Post by Minimit » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 pm

loopy is going to start working on a 3DS XL board sometime in the near future, but will not be available for a few months as the designing and manufacturing of the boards can take awhile. As for your Mac question, there is beta software here, viewtopic.php?f=3&t=947, that works on OS X 10.7+.

ITZ_FUZZY_WUZZY

Post by ITZ_FUZZY_WUZZY » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Do you personally think it would be better to go ahead and send a regular 3DS for modification rather than waiting for an XL version of the board?

Minimit

Post by Minimit » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:31 pm

If you absolutely need the capture board go ahead and order the regular board install, if you can wait for the XL board to be finished wait for that.