Selling my used captureboard (Sold)

Gam3rsmedia

Selling my used captureboard (Sold)

Post by Gam3rsmedia » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 am

I saw that loopy doesn't have any in stock and figured I would sell the one I bought from him awhile back. I used it for it for mainly streaming pokemon X and Y but I have mainly started streaming other games like league of legends. I'v never had a problem with the stream other than my analog stick sometimes sticking. My board is also pretty special in its own sense, I spent like 2-3 hours "double formatting" my 3DS to get a ditto safari for my twitch stream, which helped me get over 1800 followers in about one month of streaming X and Y. I saw someone buying one for $500 on here but I would rather just sell it for $400.

If loopy has some up for sale please buy his first, considering his are cheaper and it supports the creator of the device, mine is only up here if they are out of stock!

Its still for sale,just message me or reply. Once it is sold. I will be changing the title to (SOLD)
Last edited by Gam3rsmedia on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nintendobratkat

Re: Selling my used captureboard

Post by Nintendobratkat » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 pm

So just the board or the whole system as it sits?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Its the entire system, the Ditto safari is attached to your 3DS is attached to your systems friend code. Which cant be changed and it doesn't matter which game you have in. I can provide pictures, its in great condition, just the bottom is scratched because I had it on my computer desk for a long time because the cable I got wasn't long enough to hold it, with my computer set up.

Everything works, I would rather sell it on here for a little less than sell it on ebay for the $45 final value fee.

Nintendobratkat

Post by Nintendobratkat » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:40 am

I have no idea what a ditto safari is. @_@

Prismind

Post by Prismind » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:46 am

In the new Pokemon games, there are safari zones that are determined by the friend codes you have connected to the system. If you're safari generated dittos, it's really gold for getting ditto to breed

Nintendobratkat

Post by Nintendobratkat » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 am

Prismind wrote:In the new Pokemon games, there are safari zones that are determined by the friend codes you have connected to the system. If you're safari generated dittos, it's really gold for getting ditto to breed
Oh. I assume that makes his system significantly more valuable then? I'm not really much for Pokemon.

Gam3rsmedia

Post by Gam3rsmedia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:52 am

Oh. I assume that makes his system significantly more valuable then? I'm not really much for Pokemon.[/quote]

Well it makes it better for streaming. If you are buying a 3DS most likely your going to stream Pokemon X and Y Via twitch.tv. Majority of the people right now are looking for ditto safaris because its the only pokemon that can breed with all the pokemon in the game. So its pretty op. Again, I just dont use the system anymore and I am going to be streaming League and smash bros. I could list it on ebay but final value fees are really stupid when it comes to items over $400.

Nintendobratkat

Post by Nintendobratkat » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Tax return should be back this week. Do you have any pictures?

Gam3rsmedia

Post by Gam3rsmedia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 pm

There yah go

Nintendobratkat

Post by Nintendobratkat » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Awesome thank you!