3DS XL Capture Card

Re: 3DS XL Capture Card

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Is the 3DS XL capture card going to use the same recording software as the original?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 pm

I know, I probably sound like a broken record, but when are the Premodded XL boards going to be released? I've been waiting forever, holding off from buying a regular 3ds capture card, and would just like to have some peace of mind...

Freddie

Post by Freddie » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello loopy, is there any estimate on what the price will be for a 3DS XL Capture Card instillation?
Also, do you think you will be taking 3DS XL Capture Card installation orders within the next two weeks? Thank you.

bigblue92

Post by bigblue92 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Will the 3dsxl capture card be ready by the american release of smash4? I really wanted to have it by then, should I just order from katsukitty instead?

Jskid

Post by Jskid » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Not to sound rude but all of the questions you all are asking have already been answered in this thread and many others. Just do some reading and let the man work on the 3DSes he already has and leave him alone! He will update everyone on the forums when the XL boards are ready. Again not trying to come off rude and sorry if it sounds like it.

max

Post by max » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:27 am

Jskid wrote:Not to sound rude but all of the questions you all are asking have already been answered in this thread and many others. Just do some reading and let the man work on the 3DSes he already has and leave him alone! He will update everyone on the forums when the XL boards are ready. Again not trying to come off rude and sorry if it sounds like it.
Thank for the Update.. I just join to get one the 3ds xl Boards.. let me know when you THE Owner gets them in

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:28 pm

loopy wrote:
devilazy wrote:will your mod be removing the battery as well?
No, I won't remove the battery.
devilazy wrote:Someone asked earlier but I didn't understand but what is the limited edition offer he mentioned. Does that mean the "limited" amount of pre-modded 3DSXL you'll be selling?
I'm not sure either, I don't know what thread you're referencing. Maybe limited edition 3DS, like the Zelda model?
devilazy wrote:Lastly, please don't feel rushed but I will be leaving USA the end of this year. How likely will I get my order before then if I plan on ordering as soon as it's ready?
The plan is to have it before Smash Bros., so yeah, shouldn't be a problem.
Before Smash? Is it still on target :)?

I was gonna get another 3DS board, so I might aswell wait for the XL!

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:18 am

Just throwing in my support for the XL capture card. I've been considering sending my XL to Japan, but I've held off based on positive experiences my friends have had with this site in particular. ;)

MunnAy

Post by MunnAy » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:28 am

Is there a 3ds xl capture card available now? if so plz link me!

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:49 am

for those of you asking about the 3ds xl install:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1810