Some questions before I buy

ChadTMC

Some questions before I buy

Post by ChadTMC » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Question 1.
Will paypal allow me to pay partial with my paypal money and the remainder with bill me later? Or vice versa.

Question 2.
How long does it generally take to receive my 3ds with the Capture Board installed if, say, I buy the $421 option which is a New 3DS with the board installation?

Its my birthday coming up and I am planning on using my YouTube, work, and birthday money to buy one.

Re: Some questions before I buy

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:40 am

Hey, Chad. I'll leave the second question to Neal, but with regard to the first, that's really something only PayPal could tell you. I know I've had my PayPal account for years now, and often it gives me a line about being able to pay once the product is delivered. But it's always been full amount at once.

Considering you can only pick where the money comes from (Balance, Bank, Credit) and don't even get to mix and match those, I don't think you can do a "half and half". You could ask Neal about sending half payment now and getting an invoice for the second half, but with the number of boards he sells, I would think that would be a no, or at least put you low on the priority list. ^^; Probably easier to ask for the birthday money early, explaining you are ordering something online.