So you don't have to hit refresh every hour...

NOUFozzy

Re: So you don't have to hit refresh every hour...

Post by NOUFozzy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:25 pm

I ordered the capture board, I'm going to send my 3DS over to you.

The only issue is: I'm transfering funds from bank account, and it can't be done instantly on paypal because the capture board is quite pricey. It says it should take around 6 to 8 business days. I'm still going to send my 3DS to you, but I just want to make sure you're aware that I'm paying for it, and I'm not just sending a 3DS without purchasing the board. I'll include a note saying who I am.

Ryu

Post by Ryu » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:39 pm

loopy wrote:Sorry for the wait. Order page is back up.
There is still a small problem, I'm running low on case screws so I put a limit on orders. I should have that straightened out by the end of the week, so if you aren't able to order, don't freak out. It's only temporary. If you MUST have it for the Japan Smash Bros. release, let me know. I'll make sure you get it in time.
Awesome, just ordered. I also already had a new 3DS shipped to you from eBay (kind of too early, but it was the last one available for the price, so I jumped on it. I figured it was close enough to when it was expected the cards to be available, so I did not think it mattered if I shipped it directly to you instead of to myself then to you). I emailed you more about it.

Jskid

Post by Jskid » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 pm

YES!!!! I ordered mine.... Now I just need to ship it out to you.

Gearhart

Post by Gearhart » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:12 pm

I just got mine ordered. phew, beat the Smash/ORAS rush.

You still have my 3ds that i sent back in August, right? (you know the pink refurbished one bought off the Nintendo store)
Last edited by Gearhart on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My mascot's avatar is too big of a file size to use. Oh well.

pilfercpu

Post by pilfercpu » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:19 pm

So tempted to order but I really want a 3DS XL preinstalled. I hope the wait won't be too bad.

digitalricket

Post by digitalricket » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 pm

loopy wrote:Sorry for the wait. Order page is back up.
There is still a small problem, I'm running low on case screws so I put a limit on orders. I should have that straightened out by the end of the week, so if you aren't able to order, don't freak out. It's only temporary. If you MUST have it for the Japan Smash Bros. release, let me know. I'll make sure you get it in time.
Fantastic! Just put in my order. I only request that mine (the one with the address taped onto the black 3DS top lid) be finished in time for North American Smash! So appreciated, you're a hard working dude, Loopy!

KidSJ3

Post by KidSJ3 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Just ordered mine. Loopy thanks for all of the hardwork :)
Last edited by KidSJ3 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SirDesiAce

Post by SirDesiAce » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 pm

hopefully i'll still be able to order mine by the end of tomorrow.... thanks again for the update loopy!

TheBlackLink

Post by TheBlackLink » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Posting a reply here to confirm to Loopy that I received notification of my 3DS' return shipment. Should be back to me in a few days! Thanks for the hard work dude! Can't wait to get to work with it!

digitalricket

Post by digitalricket » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:34 pm

TheBlackLink wrote:Posting a reply here to confirm to Loopy that I received notification of my 3DS' return shipment. Should be back to me in a few days! Thanks for the hard work dude! Can't wait to get to work with it!
Awesome! How long ago did you send your 3DS in?