How much will the 3DS XL Capture Board cost?

GONZOglasses

How much will the 3DS XL Capture Board cost?

Post by GONZOglasses » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:01 pm

I have looked all over the forums, but I can't find any mention on how much the XL boards will cost. Will they be just as much or the same as the old 3DS? I think I even saw in the forums that it might even be less expensive because there is no need to replace the back plate. Also, you said that you are planning to support The New 3DS (XL). I saw that it may just be like the as installing a normal 3DS, according to your forums. If it is, how much would that cost?

WukongPanda

Re: How much will the 3DS XL Capture Board cost?

Post by WukongPanda » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:14 am

GONZOglasses wrote:I have looked all over the forums, but I can't find any mention on how much the XL boards will cost. Will they be just as much or the same as the old 3DS? I think I even saw in the forums that it might even be less expensive because there is no need to replace the back plate. Also, you said that you are planning to support The New 3DS (XL). I saw that it may just be like the as installing a normal 3DS, according to your forums. If it is, how much would that cost?

I think its way to early to talk about the new 3ds since he doesnt even have his hands on one yet. iw ould assume if the insides are much different then it would be around the same as whatever a regualr 3ds/3ds xl would cost. As far as the price of the 3ds xl capture card, I think they will be coming soon enough. Loopy is just getting his regular 3ds capture cards in the mail so i assume we will here a price point and a estimated time for order shortly thereafter. He did say he was going to try to get them out before smash *Oct 3* so you probably wont have to wait too long for your answer

I know that is what I am waiting for Lol :D