XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

desocietas

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by desocietas » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Pegs0 wrote:Still feels odd that the Euro distributor has a preorder date and everything for n3ds cards while the creator doesn't lol
Heh, seems that way, but don't forget that Loopy's availability is based on if he, himself, is available to provide installations. He's finishing up other projects, so it makes sense that he's not offering his services just yet. His European distributor may have a different sort of schedule :D

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Tecd0c wrote:The reason is that Capture Cards is not his only job...

I just talk to him, the delivery of the old 3DS will be delayed by a week and the new 3DS XL Capture Cards will be more then 2 weeks :(

So in Europe the presale starts from 17th April 2016 - available approx. from 2nd May 2016!
Aw, that's too bad about the delay in delivery... bad weather around currently...

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 am

A friend of mine is wondering if it's possible to replace a katsukity capture card with Loopy's. I know that he doesn't repair Katsukity capture cards anymore, but how about replacing them with his capture card?

VideoGamer54321

Post by VideoGamer54321 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Let's just hope that we'll still be able to get to the Micro SD Card and/or battery. Either way, I'm looking forward to buying one once they're ready. :)

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:39 pm

I'm sorry, but I have to say this:

I'm a bit sad of the "bullshit talk" about limitations... I get almost every day e-mails asking me the same questions!

Never and I mean never we were providing you a product with any kind of limitation:
- not in our software that we provide as you can use it as many times, on as many systems you want! There is no key or registration or any code that is bound to a certain console or such...
- not on the console itself, ALL functions are provided! There are no parts removed or not functioning after the install of our Capture Cards for all three generations (Classic DS, 3DS and New 3DS XL)!

Katsukity does this with some of his Capture Cards, but you should not expect that we are the same!

Stefan

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:59 pm

I do not have a exact date yet, Neal is still very busy with his other work :(
So the pre-order moved to 2nd May 2016. By that time is should look much better :)

ShadowMario3

Post by ShadowMario3 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Tecd0c wrote:I do not have a exact date yet, Neal is still very busy with his other work :(
So the pre-order moved to 2nd May 2016. By that time is should look much better :)
In case anyone is wondering, the pre-orders are on tecdoc's (Merki) website for the European version of the New 3DS XL. I truly hope that by that time, Loopy will be close to opening orders for the New 3DS XL with capture card!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:42 am

Does it look like the capture cards will be ready for July i would really like to use the capture card for monster hunter generations

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:42 pm

I for some reason am gifted of not understanding simple things, so I don't see well when the Cap Cards estimated to be ready? Glad to see that they are at least coming in the near future!

Megaluigi93

Post by Megaluigi93 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:25 pm

loopy wrote:I'm sorry, I haven't followed these threads in a while. It's always the same questions and the same answers so I kind of tuned them out.

I know it's taken forever. Life happens, plans and priorities change. I was doing capture stuff full time before, but that hasn't been the case for a while. The last few months, I've been working another full time job to help a friend with his business. Obviously this has slowed me down. (This has other benefits though; I've gained connections for manufacturing and labor that will be useful...).

I've been working on N3DSXL a lot recently and have a schedule for release. I don't feel compelled to make announcements about it and give out dates because these things always change. I'll do a smaller run of "regular" boards in the meantime but the majority of them will go to Merki (tecd0c)
i know you get asked this a lot.. but WHEN will you get them up for sale again?